DYNO DAY AT DC PERFORMANCE - July 11th

Started by admin, April 04, 2009, 12:33:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACRBruce

By then I'll have the headers put on, so this event's timing is perfect.  Please add me in.

NK BREKR

Art +1 will be hanging out, but no Dyno for me I don't have any other mods, since the last dyno  >o

Speedtactics

I think I can make this one. No dyno for me. Just chilling with the club. >p
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

ericdee

ViperX

Hey Scott,

Chilling is fine.  I think I'll bring a couple of chairs to this event - those white plastic DC chairs aren't that comfortable.

Hey Art,

NO MORE MODS????  That married life can get ya.  Just wait til you have a couple rug rats!

<2

NK BREKR

Don't despair Dan, no more mods to the Orange viper, but I'm saving my pennies to join the 2+ Viper Owners club,  that way I can still hang out with Lightning Lance and Slow Eddie  >r.

Luckily the wife is not hurting the cause, but is helping instead, I have her working plenty of OT  ^8

VIPER28

I'll be there with my stock VCA car.... hopefully by then I should have the K&N filter installed.

Angel

ViperX

"Luckily the wife is not hurting the cause, but is helping instead, I have her working plenty of OT"

Mean old Art, cracking the whip on his wife!!!

You're starting to sound like me .....

<2

ViperX

Hey Guys,

We need some more cars to come out and "dyno".

Maybe we can get some "side bets" going?

I'll bet that my car makes more HP & TQ after Lance does his "balancing magic" to DC's dyno!

Dan

<2

Kadeuces

Dan,

OK, youre on.  Since we have the same set up on our beasts, let's bet!

Count me in.

Double the bet two two cokes this time.

Kobi

redtanrt10

Dan,

Hopefully I can get the backfire figured out w/Dan C that morning!! 

If so, then I'll make a wager that I have the most HP of ANY Gen IV at this event!!!!

Mike

ViperX

Ok,

Kobe and Mike,

IT'S ON.

Two diet cokes to the winner, one to the runner up!

Any other takers in Gen IVs?

Dan  <2

Hugh Hoard

Bringing one old '97 Viper and a ZR1 , Dan is anxious to make a run at it. Would like the  14 and 15 spots.

AWSSSSM

Hugh,

Glad you're planning on attending.  That '97 may be old but it's certainly going to win.  However, I'm not conceding with the nitrous off.

Give Sherri our love.

Rick & Joyce

ViperX

Yeah,

Boost and nitrous kinda puts things in another class.

Will be fun to watch you both.

I'll leave my Paxton car at home.

Dan