SOLD...NO MORE FOR NOW...I have some Toyo R888's for mega cheap!

Started by Super Villain, April 02, 2009, 04:39:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Villain

For all you track rats!

Last fall I bought way more tires from John Berget Racing Tires than I needed http://www.jbracingtires.net/index.htm

Dan's post about these tires http://socalviper.com/forum/index.php?topic=789.0

These are good, used, shaved tires and since I got them from JB I have never run them.  They are sitting in storage and I need to make some room.

Sizes I have left are:

(will be sold in pairs only)

Toyo R888's

SOLD SOLD SOLD

"What is best in life?"...."To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!" - Conan

ViperX

SV,

I'll take the 2, 295's at $50 per pair.  These will make good, aggressive street tires.

Dan

Super Villain

Done!  The 295's are yours, but under one condition...I won't take any money for it!  You've done so much for the club, you can have these with my compliments.

You can come by and pick them up or I can bring them to an event where I am hauling other stuff.  Maybe even the Stack Performance Dyno day if you have a way to get them home and if I can get my buddy with the SRT 8 Jeep to come (assuming we need another car for the dyno).

Just let me know.
"What is best in life?"...."To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!" - Conan

ViperX

SV,

Please bring them to Stack if you can.

You're buddy with the SRT8 is welcome. 

I'd like to fill the 20 dyno spots and we're still a bit short.

I won't be able to take them home on Sunday but can come back to Stack with my truck next week to pick them up.

See you there,

Dan

Super Villain

I will see if I can bring them to the Stack event.  I have asked my buddy with the Jeep SRT8 about dyno day, but have not heard back from him yet.  Hope to hear from him tonight.

If he doesn't go then I won't have a way of transporting the tires...unless I strap one to the hood and one to the roof of the Viper  >m

I'll see what I can figure out!

Redsled

I'll take the 305's if they are available.

-Jonathan

Super Villain

Hi Jonathan,

The 305's are yours!  Are you going to be at the Stack Performance Dyno Day this Sun?  I can bring them if you have a way to get them home.  Or if you are nearby I can drop them off or you can pick them up.  I live in Torrance.

Let me know and we'll figure this thing out.

Thanks!
-Anhtuan

Redsled

I will be in So Cal next week.  Send me your email and I will give you my cell so we can schedule things.
Thanks-Jonathan

Super Villain

Yup!  just sent you an email and a PM.

Cheers!

ViperX

Hey Jonathan,

I also have two Toyo R888 305's if you want them.

Same deal as above.

Let me know,

Dan

Redsled