BIG BEAR RUN & LUNCH - June 20th, 2009

Started by admin, January 09, 2009, 06:03:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BolsOut

Quote from: ViperX on June 30, 2009, 12:49:43 PM
Hey Mark,

You can help next time by standing next to me during our "driver's meeting" and letting our group know that when I tell them it's a cruise, not a race, you can re-enforce my statements! ..... mostly kidding,

Dan

PS  Need to get you out to the track this fall.

ShhhhSH, I'm under cover :)
Track sounds like a great way to really learn how to drive this car, count me in.

ViperX

"Track sounds like a great way to really learn how to drive this car, count me in."

It is. Just take your time learning and don't try to go too fast too quickly.  Many in our group can help you with that.

Speed Ventures will be running Willow Springs October 10 and 11.  There should be a few of us driving that weekend.

The Pantera Club will be running Willow Springs Oct 31 & Nov 1.  While this event can be crowded, it's fun passing a bunch of other cars (Corvettes, Mustangs, Porsches etc.).  We have planned to rent a garage for this one.

You should definitely attend our car control clinic this November at Fontana.

Also, we'll be running the "Roval" at Fontana a couple of weeks later in November with Speed Ventures.

Check the track portion of the Forum for more info.

Dan  <2

PCH VIPER

Oh I'm sure he has had some pretty cool training on closed courses and I'm willing to bet that he will give fast Eddie a run for the money !
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

ViperX

Hey Eddie,

Sounds like a challenge has been made!

You'll probably want some practice laps?

<2

BolsOut

Quote from: ViperX on July 17, 2009, 10:17:40 AM
Hey Eddie,

Sounds like a challenge has been made!

You'll probably want some practice laps?

<2

HeyWaitaminuteHoldOnWhatjustHappenedHere!?! Who tha heck is FastEddie and how did I just challenge him?
Hmmm...
Is he any good?

PCH VIPER

You may remember him as  "Viper Boy"

>l

It's a good thing he is a good sport and puts up with me and Art.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

ViperX

I'm just trying to get Eddie back to the track.

He loves going but has had a bunch of "Honey Do's" lately.

Dan