PALM SPRINGS AERIAL TRAM & LUNCH - April 25th

Started by admin, January 09, 2009, 05:24:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

65cuda

Please add me as a late addition.  Just paid for my tram ticket as well.

Curtis
Red 94 RT/10

NK BREKR

PCH VIPER

Hey Curtis,
Looking forward to seeing you.  How long before you ship out again?
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

65cuda

Lance, looks like late May now.  They had too many Marines for the March class, so they pushed me until May.  Looking forward to what may be my last event before I leave.

Curtis
Red 94 RT/10

HouseOfTequila

I just signed up... See everyone this weekend.

admin

<2 Hey gang, here are some last minute notes about our Tram day...

We have been given our own private parking lot referred to as the "Fox" lot and we'll be shuttled up to the tram from here.  We need to arrive as a unit so please be at the final meet location by 11:30AM, the Union Gas Station off I-10 at Indian.

Everyone will need to check in with me at the Union Station so I can purchase the correct number of tickets; which I'll pass out before we begin our tram ride up.

The weather is calling for partly cloudy and 84° at the base of the hill.  Remember, it will be considerably cooler at the top - may want to bring something warm to wear too.

We have 35 Vipers signed up for this event - should be a blast!   >g

Thanks and we'll see you there!

Cathy

CARAVANS...

Orange County  8:30 AM, Depart at 9:00 AM  Meet at Shady Canyon Starbucks, Irvine Click here for map to Starbucks

Riverside & San Diego 10:00 AM, Depart at 10:30 AM   Meet at the Chevron Gas Station, South of I-10 at Heacock Street, Moreno Valley (OC to join you here).  Click here for map to Chevron.

Everyone Meets Here... at 11:00 AM - Depart at 11:30 AM Click here for UNION 76 GAS STATION OFF I-10 AT INDIAN AVE...

CLICK HERE FOR COMPLETE ROUTE AND VIPER PARKING LOCATION...

hemotox

Arturo, West LA 7:15 at the Santa Monica Blvd exit off the 405, Saturday AM?  Original Root will be there. We'll head out to Flo's arriving by 8:30.  Anyone wanting to join us from the Northern part of So Cal Viper Nest, Flo's at the Chino Airport at 8:30 AM, Saturday the 25th.  We will then head out to the I-10 and Indian turnoff leaving between 9:30 - 10:00AM.  Need to be at the Union Gas Station by 11:00 AM.

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

OriginalRoot

YES... .. . I Will be there DOC !  Teamsters Love Biscuits & Gravy  =19

Will have Madona with Me,      The Rootster

hemotox

Quote from: OriginalRoot on April 21, 2009, 06:06:53 PM
   YES... .. . I Will be there DOC !  Teamsters Love Biscuits & Gravy  =19

Will have Madona with Me,      The Rootster
But I am not a Union Man!

NK BREKR

Hemotox,

Save room for at least 4 people at Flo's.  I'll be driving out with Jim and his wife Judy, (waiting to hear if another Burbank resident will be joining us). 

We will meet you somewhere on the 60, since we'll be leaving Burbank at 7:15-7:30.

SDViper1

Does anyone want to carovan up from San Diego?  It shows about a 90 minutes drive from San Diego.  <m

We could start anywhere along the 15.  Miramar, Poway, Escondido?

hemotox

hemotox

bluebatmobile

hemotox

Here are a few more

An excellent day, well organized by Dan and Cathy and superb camaraderie!