PALM SPRINGS AERIAL TRAM & LUNCH - April 25th

Started by admin, January 09, 2009, 05:24:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemotox

Arturo,

From my skiing experience, it is called a tram???  No worries, just show up to Flo's for some soothing Bisquits and Gravey and it should be no problem as that will give you some solid ballast deep inside and prevent any eructations or emesis !   =6

Follow Art to Breakfast, it is usually a straight line. 

Maybe we can entice OGO to come to Flo's???  He use to be a regular from SD, but I think his yellow viper is slower now, so he doesn't want to push it to much and getting there by 8:30 you know.....  may be pushing it....   >w

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

hemotox

OriginalRoot and Arturo,

lets rustle up the bushes and see if we can get some more people to come out to Flo's in Chino on the 25th.  Maybe if we offer to buy breakfast for PCH ViPER he will show up???

OGO has been offered, but doesn't make any decisions for himself anymore without checking with the boss, so he may or may not show   >w

OriginalRoot

I'm in !... .. .  I will contact some of my Confidential  L.A.P.D. Viper Drivers, <F
Or NOT! I'll Do the best I can... .. . joel

PCH VIPER

I may be heading out on Friday night and spend the night out there.   If we don't do that, then I'll have the World's Best Biscuits and Gravy with you guys !   
=26
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

hemotox

Guess we're gonna have to call Kouchiville on Thursday night and place some big orders for work to be done by Friday night to keep PCH VIPER in town!  >g

What could you possibly do out there all by your lonesome?  bring Lorrie and gamble?  It will be better at Flo's with biscuits!

racecars

OGO will be bringing the grand kids, so won't make Flo's  >o

OGO  O> O> O>

hemotox

I don't know OGO? sounds a little fishy, we'll buy the grandkids breakfast!  Bring them all.

black beauty

=26 Dave sent our registration in today, 4/2

hemotox

That is a very desirious job position, being on of OGO's grandkids, great perks! >t

MoparMan

We just registered this morning and booked a room in Palms Springs. We're driving from Vegas to Palms Springs on Friday night and will meet you guys at the tram on Saturday.

Matt & Marcela

hemotox

okay, looks like about 23 cars so far.  Arturo we need you to start beating the north west LA-Ventura county for more club members.  This will be an excellent event.  Would be nice to see a lage turn out of Vipers, a snake spring fling.   >v

ViperX

Cathy's been working on getting us our own area for parking, which looks like it may happen.

rogerobrien

A last minute addition -- add Roger & Adam O'Brien for the tram event.  I've been there before and it's a great place ... not to mention a nice drive. >8

hemotox

Well, it finally happened, I have enough miles to actually warrant changing my oil in preparation for trying to keep up with OriginalRoot and Arturo heading out for the Palm Springs Rally on the 25th.  I called my Dodge Dealer, Big Valley Dodge, Van Nuys, San Fernando Valley, and found out that they are no longer a Dodge Dealership.  Happened about a month ago.  All inventory has been removed, talked to the service department, they indicated that their Viper tech was still employed and they could do oil changes but no technical work.  I promptly called DC Performance, 2.3 miles from home and Dan took care of me this AM with superb service.  In and out, even had a donut.  What a great business and great people at DC Performance.  Very professional, smooth and fast.

Highly recommend going to DC Performance for you oil change and technical needs.  I also believe they will still be an authorized Mopar service center.

DC Performance  >t

ViperX

To All,

Don't forget to bring a jacket as it can get cool up at the top of the mountain.

Cathy still has a few of those nice black windbreakers with the Fangs logo on them (I bought one for myself).

Email her if interested.

Dan