WESTERN ZONE RENDEZVOUS - March 20 - 22

Started by admin, January 08, 2009, 05:52:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Speedy Gonzales

>s  thank you so much lance, im miss my new girl so i had to go see her, and i have to live through your pics, wich then makes me wish i went there  =16  i could have beat marv and mark  >w
Chris
AMS Flooring

EXHLR8N

Great pic's, Lance.  Thanks as always for helping us remember the great moments.
The Best Things in Life are Dangerous

Newport Viper

Lance,

Seriously man...... THANK YOU SO MUCH!  The pics are great. Wow, if I make it to be a little old man, these memories will be priceless.

04 SRT-10

DEDLY4U

Hi Cathy and Dan,

We just want to thank you for all the hard work you put in to making the Western Zone Rendezvous such a success.  We know a lot of hard work goes into all that you do to make our Viper events a wonderful experience.  You folks are great and we are glad and appreciate that you are doing so many great things for our club.  The best way to say it is you both are  >11

Mike & Cheryl 

hemotox

Great photos Lance, yhou looked the happiest when you were in the SSG coupe with the silver stripes! >w

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

Banzai Ben

Lance,
Awesome pics as usual! Thank you for always capturing these great times for us with the photos.
Cathy and I were talking about how you've developed into such a extraordinary photographer over the
past few years. We are very fortunate to have you around.
Also, a big thank you for embroidering all those bags for us attendees. 36 hours! Wow, how do you do it?
Ben

2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

PCH VIPER

Quote from: Ben on March 25, 2009, 07:03:09 AM
Also, a big thank you for embroidering all those bags for us attendees. 36 hours! Wow, how do you do it?
Ben

I honestly have to Thank my wife Lori for supporting and helping me with everything.  She takes care of and picks up the slack while I'm at work.  When I don't come home, she brings the girls up to work to spend time with me here.   It sure makes my life easier !

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

ViperX

Great pics Lance - thanks.

Where are you going to put the whip?

Dan  <2

Newport Viper

Who got the bag with no name on it...... lower right?  >w
04 SRT-10

ViperX

"Who got the bag with no name on it...... lower right?"  >w

Those were extras.  Never know when or where we might give out a few more .....

Dan

ViperX

PCH VIPER

PCH VIPER

PCH VIPER