WESTERN ZONE RENDEZVOUS - March 20 - 22

Started by admin, January 08, 2009, 05:52:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kala

I heard they are adding a jet engine...

"Land Speed Lisa" needed more boost   <9
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

black beauty

>rOh, you know, just a few more toys.  Fuel system, roll bar, line lock, etc. etc.  But I don't know if we can get everything on/all the bugs worked out.  I'm on pins & needles! =15

Kala

Photos from today.

Some of us started out the day visiting Shelby's! They treated us so nice  >g
taking us over to the road course so we could work on traction pre race.

More photos tomorrow  >u

http://gallery.me.com/vonlieberhund#100206&sel=0
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

Newport Viper

This event is a blast! GF took her first trip down the strip!

Looking forward to the roadracing event tomorrow!
04 SRT-10

racecars

Super event put on by Madam Prez (Dan did ok also)

Wore this OGO out  =15

Had a super time, but now need a really big nap  <

OGO  O> O> O>

PCH VIPER

Dear Cathy and Dan,
Thank You Thank You Thank You for all the hard work and planning that went into this event.  I can only hope that you guys were able to have some fun too.  I know that EVERY member I had a chance to talk to had an absolute blast with lots of great memories to come home with.

The Driving events were awesome !   To get the opportunity to have an entire track to yourself for the day is priceless.

>u
I don't know how I did it, but I managed to take a handful of pictures.....2,256 of them to be exact !
Give me a day or two to get them sorted and posted
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Newport Viper

A big THANK YOU to all that had a hand in the event!  Mariko and I had a great time!

Special thanks to Dan and Cathy for putting on this first class event!

AND to Lance for the embroidery on the bags! Your fingers must hurt!

04 SRT-10

EXHLR8N

All hail the High Priest and Priestess!!!!

That was fun .... we need to do it again.  I loved the track and lead and follow.

We should do another rendezvous like this at Buttonwillow, with the lead follow again .... only higher speeds.

Dan you are a good leader, both Club and on the track.

Thanks.
The Best Things in Life are Dangerous

Banzai Ben

Thank you Dan and Cathy for making this event happen, you guys always do so much to make these events enjoyable for us. I can't thank you enough. It was a blast!

Also, a big thank you to Lance and Dave(OGO) for their usual generous help and contributions.

Congrats to Bruce L. for tearing up the autocross and taking the overall win! You smoked us all!

Looking forward to the next one.

Ben
2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

NK BREKR

Extra special thanks to Dan, Cathy, Lance, OGO and MVQ for all the effort that they put in to make this event an absolute blast.  You folks really outdid yourselves this time, we are lucky to have such devoted people to the club.

Lance's pictures will show that every member had a smile from ear to ear. 

All of you rock! >r =14

ViperX

Hey Guys,

Thanks.  Lot's of planning = lots of fun.  We saw a bunch of smiles too as we watched the group on Saturday.  Cathy spent most of the day running around on the cart but said she had fun too.  Looking forward to seeing Lance's pics.

Third time out in the new ACR and it really performed well.  I bought some alignment tools and put a good track alignment on the ACR before we went to the track this weekend as I wasn't happy with the way the car handled / performed at Viper Days.  All I can say now is WOW, this car really responded to a more aggressive alignment.

Even though it's not the Roval, I'm looking forward to our Advanced Car Control Clinic running the infield track in June with Speed Ventures at Fontana.

Hope most of you guys can make it.

Also, if you can, please try and round up some cars for the upcoming Dyno Day on Sunday, April 5 at Stack Performance in Anaheim.  See post for details.

Dan  <2

Speedy Gonzales

dan and kathy are awesome! you guys will prob. never realize what they have to put up with to make this stuff happen!!!  i wish we had them in az!!!!

dan hopefully me and you can do some lead follows!!!  ok as we have pretty much learned me follows  >w
Chris
AMS Flooring

Speedy Gonzales

HAY LANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  IM WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >q
Chris
AMS Flooring

ViperX

Wish you could have made this one Chris ..... missed you're smiling face ..... and your spins!

Kala

We had a great time too!

Thanks for everything Dan & Cathy >t