NARRA / VIPER DAYS at Buttonwillow Raceway February 20 - 22

Started by ViperX, December 01, 2008, 11:19:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NK BREKR

Lance,

Looks like the "Eddies" were traded this year, "Slow" Eddie will be in Miami, and Eddie R will be searching for a nickname.  Glad you're able to make it out Eddie.

How about Hemotox, he's on this thread quite a bit that he might as well join the 12+ Viper caravan on Friday.  What do ya say Doc?

Where's Mr. Speed Tactics? >m

hemotox

caravan would be great, I am suppose to be in skiing in Deer Valley this coming weekend.

Can you imagine me behind PCH VIPER taking enormous boulders spun off his rear tires pelting the pristine SSGreen surface of my hood and front end?  NOT!!!

To many rocks and debris on the track for old Dr J, and remember I take care of the unfortunate ones that make the wrong decisions and end up in my place of work.

I'll chase OGO around the back roads of San Diego County, anytime !

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

NK BREKR

hemotox

Lance's rocks from his viper are really big, not that he really ROCKS, but the rocks from that Graphite 02 can be enormous, you should put the pumpkin behind him!!!  If he supplies Hula Dancers, maybe........

ViperX

After driving at more than 30 weekend track events in the last 3+ years, I can tell you all that you'll get more rock chips on the San Diego backroad or Malibu Canyon runs behind a bunch of Vipers than you will driving the track at Buttonwillow, and at Buttonwillow, there isn't a car driving the other direction, your direction, just a few feet from you.

Willow Springs is a different matter and for that track, you'll want clear bra or blue tape in the intermediate and advanced groups.  Beginner group is still pretty good as far as rock chips go.

As for those unfortunate ones, driving at Buttonwillow in a driving school or lapping environment is much safer than driving on our local roads - by a long shot.

Dan  <2

hemotox

Dan,

I am sure you are correct, especially following OGO on a San Diego Back Roads.  I'm just sparring with Arturo del Toro!   >w

NK BREKR

Quote from: ViperX on February 17, 2009, 03:34:35 PM

As for those unfortunate ones, driving at Buttonwillow in a driving school or lapping environment is much safer than driving on our local roads - by a long shot.

Dan  <2

I concur! 

OGO's docile demeanor goes out the window once he gets on that open road.

hemotox

If is wasn't ski season and Mammoth had not received 30 " of snow and Deer Valley 11' inches would probably be there.  But I am sending in my place, Wolfman Jack who will be sending out his radio show to several of our Viper club members.  OGO's CDs are going to PCH VIPER for personal delivery.  Ski season rules my life.

ViperX

EJ,

Art is fun to spar with .....

On another subject, Cathy and I will be driving up to BW tomorrow afternoon.

Having Archer align, corner weight and bump steer the ACR - something I recommend to all Viper owners.

See you at the track,

Dan  <2

HISSSN1

Hey Art glad to make it out with all of the gang, put the 64 1/2 Mustang on the back burner but I felt I should not pass this up since it is the only stop this year in my backyard, plus Lance  >u  was pushing my buttons. See you on Friday  Eddie R.
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

HISSSN1

Dan and Cathy thank you for your help see you of Friday Eddie R.
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

ticketmered

Hey guys,

Add me to the list, I am officially registered. See you at the track.  Art you have a PM

hemotox

PCH VIPER

Package coming tomorrow to the Electric Balancing Empire, with the Wolfman CDs

2 MP3 CDs for you - 10 hours each
2 MP3 CDs for VIPERX (Dan) - 10 hours each
2 regular CDs for OGO - 1.5 hours each

Dr. J's Traveling Music Inc.
>w

PCH VIPER

Thanks Dr. J !!

I'll sell them to Dan and OGO on Friday !

P.S.  if you stay in front of me next time, you won't be eating my dust.   Besides I wouldn't want to put any rock chips in Art's eventual new car (after you buy the 2010 Super Viper)  >v
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

NK BREKR

Carlos check your PM.

Good thinking Lance, but the only way I'm buying is if you're financing.  I can show you my muscular FICO & Vantage scores to give you added confidence. =14 >s