Pantera Club at Willow Springs Nov 1 & 2

Started by ViperX, August 01, 2008, 12:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redtanrt10

Dan,

thanks again for the info.  Probably get it done after this event.  Figure I'll set the car up for the 18's, can't beleive the gap in the wheel well to the tires in the rear, over 3 fingers.  I'll touch base on that at the track.

Probably won't head up to willow till about 8 pm from DP, too much work so I need an hour or so to finish prep.  Hope to get to the hotel by 10-10:30.  I'll call you, maybe we can get a drink together.

Mike

ViperX

Hey Mike,

Loading the trailer now.

Like you, lots of work to do.

Three + fingers is OK for a start with soft springs - you shouldn't hit your fender liners!!!

Also, check the offset of the new Forgelines.  They are usually a bit wider (stick out farther) than OE.

Call us when you get in.

Dan

ViperX

Hey Guys,

Got rained out on Saturday - rained all day long.

Sunday was a better day - not ideal track conditions, a bit cooler and windy but thankfully no rain.

Most of our guys stayed (or came back and ran Sunday.  All run groups were much smaller than normal, so everyone got some quality track time.

Michael von Quilich's new ACR was awesome.  He ran test and tune on Friday and recorded his first 1:30 - and the car had not been track aligned or set up yet.  These new ACR's will be able to run high 1:20's at Willow Springs without much work.

I ran a bunch of 1:34's in my GTS - still sorting out the wing / splitter set up but getting close.

Dan

PS  Next track event will be at Fontana with Speed Ventures running the "Roval".  Hope some of our guys can make it out.  See the post for more info.