VCA MEMBERS CHRISTMAS PARTY - December 6, 2008

Started by admin, June 26, 2008, 03:57:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steven & Carol Borecki

Hi Art,  Its about time you signed up for all the good   >p   =11   food and entertainment.   >s   Need to get the   <m  out of the garage.  See you at the party.   ^2    Steve&Carol
Steven & Carol Borecki

hemotox

Arturo

What time are you driving down to Laguna Niguel?  Anyone else coming from Ventura-West LA want to caravan?

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

black beauty

TIME TO PAR-TEE!!  Be there or be square!  See y'all soon! >g   <L

NK BREKR

Hey Doc,

Not sure what time we'll be leaving, so I don't want to hold you up.

ViperX

Hey Doc,

Art's got an anchor now, a pretty one, but an anchor.   >w

He'll have to learn to manage that situation, like we all have.

Good luck,

Dan

Kala

Is there a rockin van ride from the hotel to the CC this year?

Or should I mapquest?
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

admin

racecars

Is it time yet? I'm hungry  >w Oh well guess I'll take a nap  <

OGO  O> O> O>

Newport Viper

Hi All,

Wish I could be there!  Have a great party and drive carefully!   =15

David
04 SRT-10

HISSSN1

Cathy and Dan thank you both for all the time you put into the club you two make it fun, the party was great  <. WE want to thank everybody that helped with the Christmas party, Lance And Dave thank you as well and congrats on members of the year. To all members have a Very Merry Christmas.  Eddie & Michelle
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

hemotox

Where is the Kouchigiest and the images from the Party???

Dan and Cathy,

Sorry I missed the party, worked killed me yesterday, got out about 4 PM, and didn't feel like driving through the West LA traffic.  Hope you had a great time. 
Have a great holiday season.

EJ

OGO with a collared shirt ???  Priceless!

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

EXHLR8N

A special thanks to Dan and Cathy for another spectacular event.

I just got through watching Lance's video of the 2008 Viper events.  Lance, once again, you have outdone yourself.  Awesome!!!!

Also, I watched the N-Ring video on my 60" TV with surround-sound ... incredible!  You feel like you are in the car.  I will never have the nerve to drive like that, but this is the next best thing.

Thanks again Viper people for a great year.  I have enjoyed and will continue to enjoy my association with the Best Group out there. 

Happy Holidays.
The Best Things in Life are Dangerous

PCH VIPER

Thank You Dan and Cathy for once again organizing another great club event.
Attention to details makes all the difference and everything turned out great!

It was a great way to close out the year with such good friends.  I spent more time visiting with everyone and managed to only take a handful of pictures.  They are up on my site.  www.kouchicentral.com

Here are a few:

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

PCH VIPER

PCH VIPER