DYNO DAY at DC PERFORMANCE - July 12th

Started by admin, May 05, 2008, 05:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ViperX

FYI,

Micah Bartz, one of the managers at Paxton  <2 , will be there to answer questions and talk with the group.

Dan

ViperX

Like to see some 2008's in the mix .....

caseyse

DC Perf. just dynoed my stock '08 earlier this week at 527hp and 500ft-lbs. I hope to be able to put a few miles on my new Belanger exhaust before the 12th, to see what I can pick-up from the Venom controller's adaptive tune.  I really hope I won't be looking at my car still on a lift when visiting on the 12th.

- Sean

ViperX

Hey Sean,

If you are just doing headers, you shouldn't be looking at your car sitting on a lift ..... but I'd talk to Dan and let him know your expectations.

Dan

Newport Viper

I'm in...... provided my new cat gets here and is installed in time!  It had been back ordered for some time.

If not... maybe Dan can slip one in for the pulls?????

David
04 SRT-10

ViperX

Hey Dave,

I'd check with Dan.  He might be able to accomodate you.

Dan

Newport Viper

04 SRT-10

ViperX

My Black car knows the way to DC ..... I just get in and start it up!

Speedy Gonzales

hey guys, me tim and justin davenport would like to attend both events this weekend, ill give you and mike a call for sugestions on what we should do in la. or around were you and mike live...have a good 4th <2
Chris
AMS Flooring

ViperX

Hey Chris,

That's cool.

Will you dyno your car???  Curious minds want to know.  (I hope so).

See if Justin wants to dyno his car as well.

Is Tim riding or bringing his Viper?

Let me know.

Dan  <2

Speedy Gonzales

sure count me in on the dyno, but you know my car is stock >w     as for justin i think he will but i texted him to chime in on this, and you never no with tim till the last min. what he is going to do, im pretty sure he will drive, not sure wich car he will drive and i think he has made the two he drive bone stock, but he changes motors like underwear!!
Chris
AMS Flooring

Steven & Carol Borecki

I will be attending this event.  I don't need a dyno as my car had one in December. I will hang out and chat. Don't think the wife with the broken wing  >o will be coming.

Steven Borecki

Steven & Carol Borecki

Outspeed

Count me in for both (racing and the dyno)...and just like Chris, my car is also stock - but it will be fun to see the results of the dyno!

Justin Davenport

racecars

>m

Hey Justin,

Cool, I'll be there for both days also >g >u

Big Brake Dave AKA OGO  O O O