VIPER MEMBER FAMILY PICNIC - August 2nd

Started by admin, March 01, 2008, 04:56:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

Take care and we hope to see you all again soon!

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

redtanrt10

Diann and I had a really great time, great too see everyone and Lance thanks for the pictures!

THANK YOU DAN AND CATHY FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK AND EFFORTS!!!!!

EXHLR8N

What a great day.

Thanks Cathy and Dan.  Each year it gets better and better.  It is amazing how far everyone comes to this event.

Lance, great pic's.  You really  captured the event!
The Best Things in Life are Dangerous

Lawrenzo

The time and effort you both put into each and every event is just amazing.  Thanks for all the things that we see and know about, and for the myriad of things that we never would imagine that go on behind the scenes! >v

And also a big shout out to Lance for documentating our events with his photo spreads >u

NK BREKR

I'll echo the other member's statements.  The picnic was a blast, thanks for all that you do Dan, Cathy and Lance.  Special thanks to Kaycee for taking up the slack and snapping pictures during the water balloon toss and the Tug-of-War which clearly shows the GEN 1/2 folks cheating >w

ViperX

Hey Art,

I know, you're just trying to get me on your team in next year's Tug-o-War contest. 

And, if I  >11 had been on your team  ..... well ..... we probably still would have lost .....

Dan

Kala

Quote from: ViperX on August 04, 2008, 01:37:29 PM
Hey Art,

I know, you're just trying to get me on your team in next year's Tug-o-War contest. 

And, if I  >11 had been on your team  ..... well ..... we probably still would have lost .....

Dan
I demand a player recount  <

We got one counted for 1 when a 1/2 should have been called on our side  >k

Next year, Gen 3 & 4 gets to bring the rope  ^8  >r
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

ViperX

Kala,

Good idea, you guys bring the rope .....