K1 SPEED GO-KARTING EVENT - June 28, 2008

Started by admin, January 15, 2008, 03:22:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NK BREKR

Quote from: Lawrenzo on June 28, 2008, 03:56:31 PM
If she had come in that outfit I would have been spending too much time >u and probably come in last place.

Lawrenzo,

Since she didn't come in that outfit what's your excuse for not placing in the top 3???  Was there somebody else we should have been  taking >u of ?  Your Viper looks awesome.

Dave,
She's a beauty!  Good to have you back in SoCal.

Lance,
I emoticon for you  >s  You managed to ward off Rev and his great driving skills to win the head to head match up.

Big  >g to Mikey who has very impressive and managed to outrun his super fast dad!  Lance, Ben and Mike you fellas need to keep on practicing because Mikey is coming for you next year!

PCH VIPER

First place or last, it didn't matter as we all had a GREAT time today. 

A huge  >v to Mikey who really drove his heart out today and outperformed virtually everyone in the club today.
He is only 11 years old and has only driven this track a few times.  I admittedly have had a few laps more experience than him...and he is right on my tail. 
Good job Mikey !

http://scores.oskarsystems.com/k1irv/Race.aspx?RaceId=80097&Center=k1irv 

I have LOTS of pictures uploaded to my site so check them out....   www.kouchicentral.com

Here are a couple of them:

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

PCH VIPER

Buckled in and ready to ready to go Green.

PCH VIPER

Viper Club Family of the Year !

Dan had the Pole Position in his heat and was doing a great job....till son Drew gave him a love tap in the turn 3
hairpin and knocked him out of the running.   (Drew just lost his allowance for a few months)

PCH VIPER

Hopefully some of the new faces that came out today had a good time.  It is great to see so many new and old members coming out for events.

Angel

Stratton and Timothy  just signed up as  VCA members

Paul and Sue whom I haven't seen since the '05 Christmas Party!

Welcome back Newport Dave and JJ

Western Zone director Marv Spatz and son  AJ

PCH VIPER

Hey Carol,
Sorry to hear about your arm......
You have our wishes for a speedy recovery !!

Take care and make Steven wait on you hand and foot.

Lawrenzo

Quote from: NK BREKR on June 28, 2008, 08:31:20 PM

Lawrenzo,

Since she didn't come in that outfit what's your excuse for not placing in the top 3???  Was there somebody else we should have been  taking >u of ?  Your Viper looks awesome.

Hey, I came in 3rd in my heat-- 

I'm just too big and heavy to really compete for the top spots!

ViperX

Hey Lance,

Nic pics as usual.

That "love tap" by my son meant a bunch of ibuprofen last night, this morning and a trip to the chiropractor tomorrow.

We'll have to do a family trip in the near future.  I'll start behind him.  I don't get mad, but I will get even!

Neat to see everyone having fun.

Carol bounced back really well and made it home last night after a pretty painful day along with a cast.

Dan

Lawrenzo

Did she break her wrist?  OUCH! >o

Did you ever get a clear explaination as to how it happened?

Newport Viper

Get better soon Carol (Crash)!

Thank you for the great event!  JJ and I had a great time.  Good to see you all again.  Looking forward to more events soon!
04 SRT-10

NK BREKR

Wish you a speedy recovery Carol!  Keep your spirits up.

ViperX

Hey guys,

We saw the X-rays and she actually broke both bones in her right arm just above her wrist.  I'm speculating a bit, but my guess is that she was holding the steering wheel a bit high when she hit the wall.  She tried to stop the momentum of her upper body with her arms and one of them (her right) was a bit cocked at the wrist.  Ouch!!

We'll talk about hand position on the steering wheel (among other things) at our upcoming "Do it yourself / Pre-Viper Days" clinic at Lance's shop.

Still a bit sore myself.

Dan

Marv S

Street cars with tow hooks and roll hoops, several with DOT tires that have treadwear ratings of 100 or less - Toyos - Kumhos - members with their own kart gear.   

There were some intense people at this event.  I was thinking I should have brought Randy Begin with me to watch my back.

The intensity didn't mean people taking it too seriously though.  Smiles and laughs were everywhere from veteran members to new members.  That's what makes an event like this so much fun.

Many thanks again to Dan & Cathy.  The fun events in this Region just keep coming.

Always great to meet up with So Cal friends whether local events & when in AZ for Barrett, etc.

All our best to Carol for a quick and complete recovery.

Marv S.

ViperX

This is kinda funny,

Results are in ..... from my chiropractor.  His comment was "Your son did a really good job of messing up your neck and back at your go karting event".

Thanks Doc ..... thanks Son.

Dan