VENTURA AREA RUN & LUNCH - May 31, 2008

Started by admin, January 15, 2008, 02:29:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camfab

I've got to say that Glenn & Steph made every effort to make this a great event and it showed. We did a pre-run with them last weekend and they went over every last detail with the owners of Bodees. Thanks again for such a well organized event. Looking forward to next year.

Armen <2

PCH VIPER

We have to wait till next year to get free pastries and coffee at Steph and Glenn's house ??  >q

I thought breakfast at their place was going to be a Monthly thing  >v
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

DavidSB

Many thanks to you Glenn and Stephanie for putting this together. I didn't know if I could make it until I got back home late this morning and drove to the restaurant in Ojai last minute. I figured there would be a dozen or so Vipers in the parking lot. What an amazing sight to see 40+ Vipers stuffed into every corner and onto the street.
David
PS: Nice job on the weather.

SSSSE YA

Thanks very much Glenn & Steph we had a great time.  ^2 It was nice to see some old friends again. We hope you invite us back soon.. PS Glen what happened to my bear claw... <K ^8
Rob and Cathy

hemotox

A few more images

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

ViperX

Wow,

Great turn out, great restaurant, nice cruise and we stayed together most of the trip - which is very difficult.

Great weather.

Nice job Steph and Glenn.  >v

So, when can we do this again?  Fall?

Let us know.

Dan  <2

PS  Also nice, my black car made the entire 250 mile round trip without a hint of an issue.  Guess it's ready for Vegas!

PCH VIPER

caseyse

This was an awesome day, and Theresa's first car outing - she loved it.  Thank you very much Steph and Glenn for organizing this.  All of the coordination, including those beautiful color detailed maps, was fantastic! Thank you!

Also, thank you PCH Viper and Hemotox for all the great pictures!

Sean & Theresa

Kala

Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

admin

PCH VIPER

Dai, Kala and Cathy,
WOW ! Great pictures. 
It is really cool to "see" what I missed.

Kala is putting me to shame with her Professional slide shows !!

See you guys soon.
Lance

Kala

We missed you Lance  >u  >s

Kathy, thanks for putting names to so many faces. Awesome!
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

hemotox

Anyone have a cure for viper runs on congested freeways with rocks?  Was able to miss any paint chips, how I don't know, that is even staying behind the main viper caravan on the 101.

Some excellent images from the above members.  Restaurant shots are great!

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

Texas_Venom

A ClearMask kit will help out with that... let me know if you would like some information.

Thom

Kala

Quote from: hemotox on June 01, 2008, 10:46:14 PM
Anyone have a cure for viper runs on congested freeways with rocks?  Was able to missed any paint chips, how I don't know, that is even staying behind the main viper caravan on the 101.

I wish I had clear bra'd mine immediately... I have chips everywhere

There is a thread on the National forum about SSG and chips.

http://forums.viperclub.org/new-owner-questions/613285-ssg-paint-problems-help.html