FIRESTORM 2007/ Mudslide 2008?

Started by Kala, October 22, 2007, 04:24:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kala

Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

PCH VIPER

OGO gave me a call yesterday at 2:30pm.  They were finally let back into their neighborhood.
Thankfully his home was spared.  Houses a block and half away however, burned. 

I have not heard of any members yet that have lost their homes.  We can only keep crossing our fingers that this will remain to be the case.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

admin

Dave Cawthorne ""OGO" was able to get to his house yesterday and it's still standing  >2

He stayed at the hotel again last night, and will bring his family home today.  He said things look pretty good, just ash covered.  Unfortanutely, he will not make our Hearst Event.  He wants all of us to have a good time for him.  Personally, I plan on having a martini in his name  :D

Greg Killingsworth in Modjeska Canyon - his house was also spared, he was very lucky as the firefighters had no air support and had a lot of difficulty getting to the fire.  12 of the firefighters had to put on their fire suits and cover up as the flames blew over them, dangerous location.

Paul Hawker's home is also good, passed around his place.

NK BREKR

^1 That's a great relief, I'm happy to hear of all the members homes that were spared.  Hang in there OGO  <1.

racecars

>2 >2 >2

Oh Great One  ^9 ^9 ^9 is now home ;D mostly ash(not cash PCH) I'll spend more time cleaning my car >1

Have fun everyone <2 <2

OGO >7

Kala

Hey Dave

Glad you are home safe & sound. We'll miss you this weekend  ^4
I guess Lance will have to run the tech seminar.  >6

Lance, I'll bring the belt, pulley & <6
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

PCH VIPER

Has anyone heard from Andy  aka Blue batmobile aka Bat??
I sure hope he's okay as well.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

racecars

Dave & Lisa still don't have any power :(

OGO

Kala

Just heard that there are mudslides & evacuations in the burn areas.

Hopefully everyone came out well again...

Check in???? OK

admin

All is well in our area  >v thanks for the concern.

Cathy