Main Menu

Login in Time

Started by racecars, July 09, 2007, 06:43:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ViperX

Yooo Lance,

Hope you can make the TCRA event.  They are a slower, more conservative and friendly group.  You should like them, I do.  Lots of different cars too, which can be fun.  A beginner in a Viper will outrun most of the faster guys in other cars.  You won't have any issues running with these guys.

It looks like we will have 6 or 8 Vipers coming to this one so far.  Hopefully, we can get some more guys out.

Sometimes I think getting participation at events is like "water on a rock", ya just keep askin'!

Dan

PS  I need a day at the track to relieve some work tension, I can tell, I'm starting to drive faster on the street! <2

Vypr Phil

Quote from: ViperX on July 11, 2007, 11:52:49 AM
Hey Phil,

Any chance you'd want to do a before and after with the "computer reflash" at DC?  I remember you mentioning it.  Dan C would like another car to do this on that is "stock" on dyno day.  He's already doing my SRTC, but it has K & N's and headers and he says it may not be representative of the increases gained on a stock car.

Let me and DC know please.

Thanks,

Dan ^2

PS  Hey Lance, I'll be at the TCRA Event, so do you want to help co-ordiante the Cruisin' for a Cure Event?  We should have a few cars there.

Hey Dan,

Yes!

And I will call DC tomorrow too!

Phil  :)

Vypr Phil    2005 SRT-10 Roadster - Sold

"If you are not living on the edge...you are taking up too much space"

Texas_Venom

5 and a half hours here. I think I am to busy driving mine to spend time on here. I have 13k miles on my car this year.  <2 And at least 12,999 where with a huge smile on my face. The oher one was pulling up to the gas pump.

PCH VIPER

"Does my 5-days, 23-hours and 32-minutes count?"

Madam Pres  OBVIOUSLY spends a lot of time taking care of our club.   
It is VERY MUCH APPRECIATED !!  <1
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures