October 6 & 7th - Coronado Speed Festival

Started by admin, February 13, 2007, 04:57:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EXHLR8N

Count me in on the parade laps.  This should be fun.
The Best Things in Life are Dangerous

DMC94

Count me in also on parade laps Saturday.  >8 ^3

Darryl

ViperX

catwood

If it's true you have passes to the track I'd like to sign up for two.

Thanks,
Carl

Larry94

If there is still space available, count me in for the parade laps.

Larry

Green Mamba

Count me in for the parade laps. Miss San Diego Viper will be there also. Look forward to seeing you all there. If you are on the fence about going, just go. It is a great venue. I will be there both days to cheer on David Andrews and the Spirit of Sebring '75.

PCH VIPER

Has it been determined yet if we need to purchase tickets in addition to the coral passes?
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

ViperX

Hey Lance,

The VCA came through today with admission tickets.  We can cover the first 20 or so cars (2 tickets a piece). >2

These tickets retail for $25 each, so membership has it's benefits!

See you at Starbucks, Irvine.

Dan

PCH VIPER

Great !

I got a feeling that there will be more people there than originally anticipated....
Eddie, Noel, and Phil all called me yesterday and will likely be attending as well.

Can tickets be bought at the gate as well?

Lance
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

kwik96

Dan,
could you also put me down for laps?
Cheers, PJ

ViperX

Hey Lance,

Don't know on the tickets, never bought any.  I would be surprised if they're not selling them somewhere at the show.  Ask OGO.  He's kinda organizing this one.

PJ,

OK.

Dan

Marv S

Reminder: New Entrance
For your convenience

This year there will be a new entrance at Naval Base, North Island to help the flow of traffic run more smoothly. This main entrance is at the corner of 3rd street and Alameda Blvd. There will be a visitor center and a parking lot to the left of the main gate. Because this new gate is wider, there will not be as much traffic as in previous years getting into the Speed Festival. Last year's entrance will now be the exit way.

Marv S

Marv S. driving over tonight. 

If available, please hold out 2 tickets and put me on the list for "Parade " laps.  Thanks!

Matthew

Quote from: administrator on February 13, 2007, 04:57:11 PM
ALL VIPER OWNERS ARE WELCOME - COME AND SUPPORT SRT!

Coronado Speed Festival at the Naval Air Station on Coronado Island Sponsored by SRT
Vintage Car Races with a little Naval Air Show

25 Vipers will get to do "Parade Laps" during the lunch break on Saturday - WOOHOO! 

SRT IS ALSO PLANNING TO HAVE A 2008 VIPER THERE!

Staged on the runways and taxiways of NAS North Island with Navy aircraft and ships in the background, the Coronado Classic Speed Festival featured over 200 of the world's top racing machines from years gone by competing on a spectator-friendly 1.6 mile course. These vintage race cars are chosen to compete on the basis of their historical significance and certified authenticity. In addition to the racing action, you can tour Vendor Village, the Meguiar's Car Club Corral and the New Car Dealers Association Classic Car Collection.

We have corral passes for special parking inside the show area.  Corral passes will be given out at the meeting point at Ruby's Diner in Carlsbad. If you want to meet for breakfast, be there by 8:30AM.  Caravan to Coronado will be leaving at 9:30AM.

If you want to caravan from the Orange County area to Ruby's for Breakfast, we'll be leaving from Starbucks in Irvine at 7:30AM. Click here for map.

THERE IS A NEW ENTRANCE ONTO THE BASE FOR THIS EVENT - Click here for map.

<2  Some general info about the Speed Festival available at the following website: http://www.coronadospeedfestival.com/

PARADE LAPS

Dan Everts
Cathy Everts
Dave Cawthorne
Lance Kouchi
Carl Atwood
Bill O'Connell
Bruce Conklin
Andy Weiss
Bill Ruhlman
Eddie Arguelles
Darryl McClendon