October 6 & 7th - Coronado Speed Festival

Started by admin, February 13, 2007, 04:57:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper bill 47

^6 Hello Dan and Mr. Dave " Big Brake": My daughter and I will be there for both days. Thanks Bill Oxoxox  ^2

PCH VIPER

Hey Bill,
I think of you often!!  Everytime I see your FE on Speed channel !!!
Take care

Lance
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

EXHLR8N

Hey David, Dan and Kathy,

If we can only come one of the days, is Saturday better?  If so, are we going to meet like last year at Carlsbad and then caravan down?
The Best Things in Life are Dangerous

ViperX

Hey Bruce,

Yes,

The OC group will meet Saturday morning, likely at the Starbucks off Shady Canyon.  We'll then cruise down to Rubys at Carlsbad, have breakfast and go to the show.  I'd think Saturday would be the better day but that kind of depends on the weather.  The official "races" are Sunday but qualifying is just as fun to watch.

I guess I'd recommend Saturday for "one dayers".

We're waiting for details from the VCA ..... we'll e-mail blast the club soon with or without specific details.

Dan

kwik96

I will be there. Catch you guys at the dinner.
cheers, PJ

catwood

I'll be at the event and would like to join up in the parade laps.  I'll have my car prepped for Willow the following Wednesday but I will put the street tires on it to drive down for Sat. 

I'll hook up for breakfast to get the passes and to caravan.

Carl

ViperX

Please let me know ASAP if you'd like to do parade laps with our Viper group on Saturday at lunch.

Thanks,

Dan ^2

PCH VIPER

Count me in !!!

I know we will be limited in speed, so I assume there will be relatively loose requirements for safety equipment.

Lance
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

ViperX

Hey Lance,

I think I already "inked" you in.

On safety equipment, no instructions as of yet.  I suspect they'll want our OE seat belts on - that should be about all.

Dan ^3

catwood

6 point, helmet on with hans and no "point by" needed.

you all stand clear.  I have to beat Mr.s Andrew's time. >2

ViperX

You can beat Dave Andrews time.

That HANS device kinda limits your field of view though .....

catwood

David and I are close to the same size. 

I'm having a vision of Clint Eastwood in that Firefox movie.  Once the helmet and driver suit are one....no one would be the wiser.

.......hummmmm......

ViperX

racecars

>2

>8 >8 >8 >8 >8 >8

Track time & free passes >8 >8 >8

Oh Great One