racecars

Damn I'm Good ^9

Damn I'm Really Good ^9 ^9 ^9

racecars

Madam Prez   ^9

You Created a Monster <1 <1 <1

Happy Birthday RaceYellowRichard <1 <1

Texas_Venom

Anyone meeting at Jerry's Deli? If not I will just go to meet at the second location. Looking forward to getting out on another run...  ;D

NK BREKR

Woohoo Dave!  Happy to hear you'll be able to join us!

Texas Venom,

You might want to check with Phil (Vypr Phil) to see if he's going to be at Jerry's Deli.  This is a great run!

Radical Guy

I'm in!  I'll meet at Jerry's Deli as long as others will be there, of course.

Brent Kern
2004 SRT-10

PCH VIPER

Hey Ms. Admin.,
Please add Tom and Shawn to the list.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Randy

racecars

Well the first year we had 55 Vipers <1

so far we have 23 Vipers <1

Oh Great One  ^9 ^9 ^9

hemotox

Looks like I may have to check out for this Saturday, have an event of one of my best friends in Mammoth Lakes on Friday night, makes it a big drive to get to Big Bear in time, and I leave for China on Monday.  Dave, have a beer for me!  not too many now!   ^9

EJ

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

racecars

Big Surprise after lunch I hope <1

Won't know until noon on Sat, stay tuned <1

Oh Great One  ^9 ^9 ^9

hemotox

Pamela Anderson in a new SRT10 2008 Diamondback Viper???   ^1

Nice Dave, you do great work!

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

Kala

I'm pretty sure Dai & I can make this run...  ^1

We'll have to figure out where to meet up with everyone.

Anyone else going from Ventura County? Stephie or Rob?
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

Texas_Venom

I will be heading down that morning from Santa Barbara. If you want to meet up let me know. I am planning on going to the Marina Del Rey meeting point right now. That could change depending on if anyone else is meeting there. if not I will head on to the other meeting point. Let me know if you are interested in caravaning down.

Thom

Radical Guy

I will be heading out from Simi Valley @6:30 AM.  I can meet up with Thom (and others?) at Hamshire Rd., off the 101, just past the 23 frwy, @6:40 AM.  Then, we'll head to Marina Del Rey.  I can give you my cell number in a personal email.

Also, I still need to be added to the list. 

Thanks,

Brent Kern
2004 SRT-10