3rd Saturday of the Month Viper Get Together - Irvine - Newport Beach

Started by admin, February 05, 2007, 06:23:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

3rd Saturday of the Month Viper Get Together - - FOR WHEN THERE IS NO OTHER SCHEDULED EVENT  An informal monthly get together for Viper owners.  And for those that have the time, on to breakfast...

Orange County, Inland Empire and all interested Viper owners; meet at the Irvine Cars & Coffee -- 405 @ Alton (previously Crystal Cove car show). Car show starts at 7AM

Click here for link to Car Show

Every Saturday from 7:00am to 9:00am at the Ford - Premier Automotive Group - Mazda Campus at:
7905 Gateway Blvd, Irvine, CA 92618.

ViperX

Dan and Cathy will see you guys in the morning!

>q Breakfast after for all interested!

OriginalRoot

Hey Dan,
I may come down there, Please send me the address, date & time

joel O>

ticketmered

Dan,

I was thinking of going, what is the best time to get there? Never been to one but I have seen videos on Youtube and looks like fun.

ViperX

Hey Guys,

We don't normally get their until about 8AM, when the show is breaking up, but we're not early risers and if we get there late, we can get a parking space.

Most guys get there about 6:30 AM to find a parking spot.  Weather is supposed to be great, so it should be crowded.

Andy and some others may come up from SD.

Here's the link with maps and info:  http://irvine.carsandcoffee.info/

See you there,

Dan  <2

PCH VIPER

Hey Joel,
I'll likely end up at work this weekend. 
If you come down to Irvine....I'll meet you there  >v
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

OriginalRoot

OK,  <o See You there,... .. . Don't worry about time, I'll be there early,  joel

hemotox

Any it in meeting at Flo's Dinner at the Chino Airport for Breakfast tihs Saturday AM? (17th?)

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

PCH VIPER

Hey Hemotox,
I think the last time anyone met out there was when gas was $1.14 gallon.
For some reason the Riverside area just never worked out.....but the biscuits and gravy was sure good !   >q
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

hemotox

Lets go, I'll buy breakfast!  >q >g  I'll even buy "OGO-Chief Big Brakes" breakfast also!

hemotox

GaryW1

New Viper owner and looking for other Viper owners who like to get out and meet up and drive around. Theres nothing like a nice day and being a new Viper owner I just want to get out and drive. What a adrenaline rush.
2003 SRT PAXTON SUPERCHARGED ,LOPEY IDLE BLOWER CAM BALENGER CERAMIC HEADERS HIGH FLOW CATS CORSA CATBACK EXHAUST AND MORE

Newport Viper

Quote from: GaryW1 on December 31, 2011, 07:49:20 AM
New Viper owner and looking for other Viper owners who like to get out and meet up and drive around. Theres nothing like a nice day and being a new Viper owner I just want to get out and drive. What a adrenaline rush.

Welcome...Just keep it straight before you punch it... then think twice before you do it...
04 SRT-10