(OLD)2nd Saturday of the Month Viper Owners Get Together - Malibu

Started by admin, February 05, 2007, 05:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

I'll shoot them an email today.

I really want to see Armen's new motor !  585 hp !!!
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Texas_Venom

Lance, 585 is nothing to what you just put down on the DC dyno.  >4 Just kidding.
Looking forward to seeeing everyone again. Hopefully this time there will be a few more on the cruise.  <2

PCH VIPER

NK BREKR

Hey Lance,

Get Eddie to come out too!  He's been MIA longer than me!

PCH VIPER

I sent him an email....but I think he's working this Sat.

P.S.
I call dibs on the seat next to Pamela !

OriginalRoot

Hey LANCE I just talked to Denny, and he is going to call Big Joe... .. . Sooo do your best to make them welcome     
I know you will!  I'm going over to D.C.P tomorrow, I'm going to do everything I can to get my car ^7 joel

PCH VIPER

Thanks Joel ! 
Hopefully your car gets done and you can join us....I'm figuring 10 plus cars    >2   and all eager to DRIVE   <2

I talked to Eddie today.....his car is also at DC Performance and won't be done for another 2 weeks  :(    He is having big time withdrawls.   Rear end gears are making big noise and need to get replaced.

See you guys on Sat.
LTK

ViperX

Hey Lance,

Want to meet at Spagettini's - Seal Beach Blvd and 405 tomorrow morning?

If so, what time?

Dan

PS  Rear ends - aka rear diffs don't hold up too well in the Gen III Vipers.  The diff in my 06 became noisy at about 800 miles.  It got so bad that I put a quaife in at about 2500 miles after waiting for parts that never showed up (8 weeks on national back order!!!).  Eddie should switch to a Quaife while he is having this done so that he doesn't have to do it again.

PCH VIPER

Hey Dan,
I'll meet you at Spaghettini's around 7:30.  Anyone coming with you guys?

I'll let Eddie know about the Quaife.  Good info to have.

ViperX

Hey Lance,

7:30 works for me.  Now, if I can just get Cathy out of bed and in the car .....

No other folks so far from the OC.  It is kinda far.

Dan

Radical Guy

I'm in! ^5  How about some other roads besides the speed trap Mulholland?  If anyone's interested, I can lead a run through Fillmore, Santa Paula, and Ojai at some point.  See ya at 8:30!

Brent
2004 SRT-10

OriginalRoot

Brent... .. . I tried to lead them that way! <7 BUT, some like Wine Tasting >3 joel.
P.S-        http://www.apriliaforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124625

PCH VIPER

Hey Joel, what did I miss ?  Who was planning on going Wine Tasting?   Must have been your "other" friends.  ???

As for the run through Ojai, Pine Mountain or wherever,  I think Dan thought it would be better to plan that run in the fall or early winter when the weather was cooler.
I know there a bunch of members that love the DRIVING events and this would be a lot of fun.  If you want help planning, coordinating a date or just getting the word out, I'd be more than happy to help.

Did you pick up your car today?

OriginalRoot

No VIPER for ME, :( You guy's have fun... .. . I'll try for next month,  joel.