June 16 - K1 Speed Go-Kart Competition

Started by admin, January 31, 2007, 11:29:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ViperX

I'll probably make the PAG show but won't be there until about 7:30 AM.  We will need to leave early to make the 10:00 AM start time at K-1.  Breakfast after PAG would be good.  There's a little spot in the mall across the street from PAG that we could eat at.

Dan <2

racecars

>8

I'm thinking >2 how far to the K-1 from PAG ^6

Oh Great One  ^9 ^9 ^9

ViperX

PCH VIPER

I'd like to go to breakfast with you guys, but I'll be at K-1  PRACTICING !!!!!!!!!!!!  <9  <9   <2    ;D
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

admin

Nice try PCH-Viper but K1 doesn't open until 10:00  ^8

racecars

Have Car will travel >2 >2 >2

See everyone in the AM ^1 >7 >7 >7

Lance, have your stuff >3 what's the matter, you don't like your pic <9 <9

Don't pick on the Great One ^9 ^9 ^9

PCH VIPER

OGO,
I like the picture just fine.......but worry about the other's that are expecting to see a nice Viper and see me instead     <3  <7   <3

See everyone in the morning!   

Lance

OriginalRoot

<3 Workin L-8... .. . However ! WILL SEE ALL in the A.M. . Look Out " TRANSFORMERS " are coming... .. . Soon to be
Followed by " IRON MAN " www.the-GrassRoots.com.   joel ^6

Kala

Well....

Who rocked? Any one roll?  ^8
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

PCH VIPER

Hey Kala,
You missed a great time!
You'll be proud of me........I    DIDN'T  do any donuts !!!!!!!!   >2

Thanks Dan and Cathy for setting this one up.....It was a BLAST

Lance

racecars

It was a great day Many thanks to Madam Prez >2 doing this events take a lot of work >1

Oh Great One  ^9 ^9 ^9

DavidSB

What fun and thanks to Dan and Cathy for all their work putting this together. The facility, the game plan, and lunch were first class and I'm sure enjoyed by all. I'll vote to do this once or twice each year. Thanks again.
Regards to everyone.
David

Lawrenzo

I had a blast.  Even though I have yet to turn a single hot lap in my Viper, it's these baby steps that will hopefully put my wife's mind at ease eventually.  Timing out in the top 10 Percentile, and winning my heat should tell her that I'm ready to rock >7

Thanks to Dan and CAthy for another great event <2

RayMcIntyre

So it sounds like it was a lot of fun, who were the big winners?

Ray

ViperX

Lance won the "race group" handily.  He started on the pole, finished first and was never really challenged.  The guys behind him continued to bump and rub each other with multipe crashes.  Did I hear the word "practice" in one of his previous posts? >1

I can't remember all of the winners of the various groups.  Cathy won her heat despite a hard dive into the wall on the last lap and a trip to the chiropractor today.

I went from 5th to fininsh 3rd in my heat.  Gary Belvedere won that one as I recall.

One of my sons finished third in his heat and his girl friend won her heat too.

Overall, the track manager was surpised at how well we were able to run at this track.  A couple of our guys posted some very fast times. ^2

Dan