AlbertFattal

JEZUZ YOUR KIDDING? YOU RULE!!!!!!!!!

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE & BLOCKCHAIN
Science, Technology & Society
Computer Information Systems

https://AlbertFattal.com/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/albertfattal/

edogg

SWEET!!!!......By the way I have 3 other Vipers coming with me too. Can you please add them to the list? THANKS!!

P.S. Anyone in the Ontario/Chino area interested in caravaning down????

1Fopar

OK, Please add the Tehachapi Guys:  Dave Dolan, Ron Burgess, Ron Griffin, and Jeff Miller.  We'll be the guys in the "White Viper Limo"  LOL, see yall Saturday.

ViperX

OK, you got me with that commnet, so what's a white Viper limo?

1Fopar

A Big Dodge Magnum w/5 little dudes in it!  LOL  If we can get out of the snow and ice up here, we'll be there!.

goldenvenom

Quote from: administrator on February 18, 2007, 09:48:15 AM
Hey Trinh,

You've been MIA - great to hear from you, glad you're going to make it!  ;D

Hi Dan,
It is nice to hear from you too.  The new Viper magazine is very nice, good job.
Could you please add my name and two more guests to the list?  See you all soon.
Trinh

RayMcIntyre

Please add me to the list, this sounds like a great tour.
Ray McIntyre plus one guest.

racecars

^6

Ok so who's going from the SD Vipers group <1 I'll setup a meeting place know one will like ^4 couldn't pass that one up ???

Let's here the crappola ^6 ;D

Oh Great One  ^9 ^9 ^9 has spoken <1

OriginalRoot

^6 Hey How Many VIPERS are showing up ? Hundreds ? ? ?,... .. .Sounds Good To Me... .. .joel

ViperX

Should be a few Vipers in attendance.  Weather is looking good.  I think we'll bring two.

We are hoping to get as many Vipers as possible parked in front up next to the Saleen Buildings, both at the factory and later at the Sales Showroom for group pictures to go into our magazine.

I would ask that cars other than Vipers would please park closer to the street and off to the sides at the factory and in other spots at the Sales Showroom.

Thanks,

Dan 8)

OWEYEA

Please put me down plus 1.

thanks,

Rob Redford

ViperX

Hey Guys,

To kick off the summer driving season, we will have a bunch of So Cal Viper T-shirts on sale starting this Saturday at the Saleen Event. 

Check the Viper Merchandise section of this site for pics and details.  T-shirts sold at $15 each last year, on sale now for only $12 each, not including shipping.  If some of you guys would like to order, let us know and we'll bring them to Saleen - saving you the shipping. 

These T-shirts are available in small through 2X.  All proceeds go to he club.

Thanks,

Dan 8)

Newport Viper

04 SRT-10

racecars

Meeting place for SD Vipers  <1

Rest Stop 5 North about 5 miles North of the 76 fwy @ 8:40AM

Oh Great One  ^9 has spoken ;D <1

Nino Valmassoi

Last minute!  Please add my name to the tour.

Nino