August 4th - VCA Member's PICNIC

Started by admin, January 09, 2007, 10:49:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ViperX

Hi Kala,

In my opinion, there is plenty of parking near our picnic "spot".  I'm not concerned.  Cathy sometimes worries too much about the details, IMHO and this is one of those times. 

I would try to get there as soon as you can because the park will not allow us to hold parking spots, though we will try anyway.  Also, we have no idea how full this park could get.

FYI, there is a giant speed bump at the entrance that looks a bit intimidating in a Viper.  I have gone over it successfully multiple times with two lowered Vipers without any issues.  My advice is to stay centered on the speed bump.  Don't try and take it one wheel on, one wheel off.  While I have not done this, it looks like it could cause a very low Viper to rub.

We have lots of goodies for the picnic and several of our vendors are planning to attend.  It should be fun.

Dan 8)

racecars

>2
I'm ready to eat >1

Come on people >1 Lets get the Vipers out & eat some food <2 <2

Oh Great One ^9 ^9 ^9

PCH VIPER

Hey Kala,

Does OGO get to eat before or after he installs the pulley !     >7
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Kala

Quote from: PCH VIPER on August 03, 2007, 12:06:10 PM
Hey Kala,

Does OGO get to eat before or after he installs the pulley !     >7

Ya know Lance...
I think he needs to do the Tech Seminar first... He may get too sleepy afterwards  ^8

Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

Kala

Stephie? Glenn? Anyone coming down from the North wanna meet up?

>8
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

Kala

Hey Dan & Cathy

I just read that I was supposed to receive an envelope... We just checked our PO Box, and nothing came in today.
Can you bring 2 wristbands for Ry and I?

Do we need them to get into the gate?

Kala

Here's what it looks like in Ojai today... Zaca fire...    ???

Kala

For some reason I cant post more than 1...

1HOTACR

Wild pics, K!  We're watching the status for you!  Talk with you in the a.m., Hope to see you as planned.

Steph
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

Kala

Quote from: 1HOTV10 on August 03, 2007, 08:01:56 PM
Wild pics, K!  We're watching the status for you!  Talk with you in the a.m., Hope to see you as planned.

Steph

Getting the car ready tonight was crazy... The fire is still pretty far away... Ash is falling constantly. It took forever to get snakey dusted off enough to put its cover on  <3

I just found out we are 30 miles from the fire and we are getting tons of smoke and ash...
I'll see you in the morning Stephie, no use in staying here....

racecars

Madam Prez ^9 ^9 ^9

Me & Boss Lady ^1 had a great day >2 Thank you for your hard work ^9 ^9 ^9

Oh Great One ^9 ^9 ^9

PCH VIPER

The Member's Picnic was well planned and perfectly executed !!!!

Dan and Cathy did a GREAT JOB !!!!! (as usual)

Pictures are not uploading to the So Cal Site  ???  ???
So you will have to view them at  www.kouchicentral.com
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

racecars

>1

I didn't see any >1 ^9 ^9 ^9

Oh Great One ^9 ^9 ^9

hemotox

lets see some PCH VIPER images of the summer bbq for those of us who could not make the party???

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

racecars

Hey Eric,

You missed a great day dude <2 Great food & great people  >2

The camera guy is a little slow today ^8 ^8 ^8 ^8

BUT he takes good pics ^9 ^9 ^9

Oh Great One ^9 ^9 ^9