Woodland Hills - VCR meet

Started by No Rice, December 29, 2006, 12:41:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

No Rice

Anyone else going to be there for the meet the 31st? I will be there in my red SRT with NV plates if anyone shows up.

Vypr Phil

Hi James,

Sounds great!   8)

What time?

Vypr  Phil
Vypr Phil    2005 SRT-10 Roadster - Sold

"If you are not living on the edge...you are taking up too much space"

Vypr Phil

Clarification:   ???

VCR in this case has nothing to do with old TV's.   ::)

VCR= Village Coffee Roaster in Woodland Hills.   8)

23351 Mulholland Drive, Woodland Hills, CA 91364-2734

Event called "Supercar Sunday"  http://www.supercarsunday.com/     ;D

Vypr Phil

No Rice

Quote from: Vypr Phil on December 29, 2006, 10:24:52 AM
Clarification:   ???

VCR in this case has nothing to do with old TV's.   ::)

VCR= Village Coffee Roaster in Woodland Hills.   8)

23351 Mulholland Drive, Woodland Hills, CA 91364-2734

Event called "Supercar Sunday"  http://www.supercarsunday.com/     ;D

Vypr Phil

That be the one. :D

I will probably show up early, as I hear on the last Sunday the parking lot fills up very fast. I will be pulling in between 7-7:30am. I went a coouple weeks ago and it wasn't very busy. There was another red SRT that showed up though, but I didn't get to meet the owner.

NK BREKR

Count me in fellas.

Phil,
What area do you live in?  

James,
I know you're in Northridge you want to drive out there together?  I sent you a PM with my cell.

See you guys on Sunday.

No Rice

Anyone going this Sunday to the VCR meet? I was out of town this weekend and missed it and the 3 Enzo's that showed, the 6 CGT's and Leno in a old Packard. Damn! Missed Leno in the Mclaren F1 last weekend also. I have yet to see an Enzo or a F1 in person. I will be there early around 7am. Last Sunday of the month is the busiest. Last month they counted over 400 cars.

Vypr Phil

Hey James,

I plan on being there next Sunday.    8)

I missed last month's event due to the Holidays.    :(

This is definitely a worthwhile event for Viper Owners and car fans of all stripes alike!    :) :)

Vypr Phil

1HOTACR

We went last Sunday, the three Enzo's were pretty over the top!  Plan to attend this coming week, what time are people meeting?
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

No Rice

I will be there at 7am as I like to watch the cars drive in.  ;D We can meet up somewhere and drive in together if you all want to. Last time Art and myself met up. I am in Northridge and Art is up in Mission Hills.

Kala

Dai and I will be there... Hopefully we can get out of here by 6:30, put us there about 7:30...

I know they are not big on saving spaces, but if someone can park a little too far over the line that would be cool  ;D
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

SSSSE YA

I will be there in the GTS this time.  I cant afford gas to drive the Ram STR/10   ???
::)

Kala

I'm thinking about going this Sunday... I've heard about 15 - 16 Prowlers from POA are going to be there...

Wanna go say  ^6 ?
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

1HOTACR

We're planning on going early if the weather behaves!
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

Kala

YEAH Steffi and Glenn!!! LOL  Jail Break Sunday  8)

Can you get away long enough to have brunch after?

PCH VIPER

Hey Stephanie,
Did you ever get the picture I sent you?
Lance
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures