Woodland Hills - VCR meet

Started by No Rice, December 29, 2006, 12:41:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SSSSE YA

I will be there, only if Kala does a smoking burn out when she leaves... <1

1HOTACR

Hey K,
  Unfortunately, Glenn has to go to work around 10ish so he's not available for brunch, but I am!  Let's plan on it!   

Lance,
   Yes, I did receive the pictures you sent, thank you!  I always enjoy keeping up on events with your pics, makes me feel like I was there!  Also enjoyed your writeup on Viper Days, it helped us have a better understanding of what it is really all about.
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

Vypr Phil

I plan on attending the VCR event this Sunday, weather permitting.

I hope to see many of you there and meet some new folks, possibly even join for brunch.

Vypr Phil    2005 SRT-10 Roadster - Sold

"If you are not living on the edge...you are taking up too much space"

PCH VIPER

You need to come out and play with us more Stephanie ! 
Lots of great events going on. 

You and Kala need to come to Malibu on the 2nd Sat each month.  Relatively close to you guys and so much fun taking a cruise through the hills.   I'll be there March 10, so PLEASE come out and keep me company.

Hope to see you soon.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

PCH VIPER

It was a very BUSY Sunday for me....so I couldn't make it out to the VCR event.

Did anyone show up?  Pictures?
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Kala

Hey Lance
I didn't make it to W.H. this morning...I heard from Steffi... She said it was awesome, more cars than ever!
Hopefully someone took photos...

Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

No Rice

I went for awhile. Way too many cars there. It was a madhouse. The Prowler club showed with a bunch, about 10-15 FGT's, the usual F/P/L-Cars were there in force, a few Vipers and ALOT of regular cars that people brought out and took up alot of the spaces with. There were probably over 500 cars, but in reality only about 100 of them should have been there for the Super Car Sunday. It won't last long if that amount of cars keep showing up and all the antics continue with the burnouts, etc.

SSSSE YA

It ws the best turn out yet !!! <1

Kala

Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

SSSSE YA

Vypr Phil

Anybody going tomorrow for "SuperCar Sunday", last Sunday of the month?  ^6

Still need to clean and detail my car after "Viper Days".

The car sure got a workout, it needs a new set of tires!

For those of you who have not done Viper Days yet:

Just do it!   8) ;D 8) 

(Contact me, I will be happy to give you more info and pictures of the event)

By far my best experience with my Viper, Whoaaaaa............... <1 <1 <1
Vypr Phil    2005 SRT-10 Roadster - Sold

"If you are not living on the edge...you are taking up too much space"

SSSSE YA

Kala

Anyone going this Memorial Day weekend?

We're thinking about driving down...