Feb 17th - Polar Bear Run, Temecula

Started by admin, December 06, 2006, 08:49:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemotox

Can I make a request for the two Race Yellow Caballeros above to make a showing in Malibu?

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

racecars

^6
We'll be @ the Saleen deal :-* <1 Us Race Caballeros  ^9 have to stick together ;D

You should come to the Saleen deal <1 ^9 Oh Great One  ^9 ^9 ^9 has spoken ;D

How do you like my new handle ;D

Oh Great One  ^9 ^9 ^9

PCH VIPER

Hey Hemotox,
There is a bit of a conflict for the March 10th.  The club will be at the HRE Factory.  As it sits right now, I won't be able to get down to SD for this...I was hoping to head to Malibu, but I'm not too sure how many guys will be available for this, as I assume many will head down to HRE.

Lance

(Sorry for taking this a bit off thread topic)
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

hemotox

Malibu rocks, so I am sure there will be a few, we need to keep it going.  I will be there.  SD on a Saturday is an all day event as I just did it twice last week in my Yukon.

hemotox

Racecars, I like it, but I think "The Grand PooBaa" sounds better!   :-*

ViperX

The HRE tour is actually in Vista off of the Highway 78, just over 1/2 way to San Diego, so it's a bit shorter than you'd think.

I'd really like to get up to Malibu for the get together, but we kinda had to roll with the HRE guys date for opening their doors to us.

Parts Rack has agreed to throw in a discount on HRE wheels for the guys that make this tour.

I'm hoping for a good turn out at HRE.  They have been very cooperative in working with us to set this up.

Dan 8)