Jan 20th - Coco's Breakfast & Sube Sports Safety Clinic

Started by admin, December 06, 2006, 08:43:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

Sube Sports Safety Clinic
Meet at Coco's in Fashion Island at 8:30AM - breakfast at 9AM.  After breakfast we'll caravan to Subé Sports in Huntington Beach where Chad DiMarco – 5-time world road rally champion and President and of Subé Sports will talk about safety and safety items used by today's clubs and professional racers.  It would be great if you could email us if you're planning to attend at [email protected]. THANKS!

Link to Coco's:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=151+Newport+Center+Drive,+Newport+Beach,+CA+++92660&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=49.757664,82.265625&ie=UTF8&z=17&om=1&iwloc=addr

Link to Sube Sports:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=17161+palmdale+Street,+Huntington+Beach,+CA+92647&sll=33.612712,-117.87513&sspn=0.006442,0.013561&ie=UTF8&z=16&ll=33.712274,-117.993207&spn=0.012869,0.027122&om=1&iwloc=addr

INTERESTED IN A CARAVAN TO COCO'S ?

There will be a group meeting at the Irvine Car Show --  405 @ Alton (previously Crystal Cove car show). 

Car show starts at 7AM (no need to get there "early", plenty of parking)
Depart for Coco's at 8-8:15AM

Link to Car Show:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=7905+gateway+blvd.,+irvine,+ca&ie=UTF8&om=1&z=15&iwloc=addr

Attendees (If you're not on the list and should be, let me know.)

1.   Dan & Cathy 
2.   Greg & Melanie
3.   Don Smith
4.   Dave K.
5.   Bruce Conklin
6.   Phil Walters
7.   Dave Cawthorne
8.   John Adamo
9.   Mike A. & Buddy
10.   Kim Chaney
11.   Dan Castletine
12.   Winston Laxamana
13.   John Javage
14.   Mike (mcmike)
15.   Andrew Mercado
16.   Albert Fattal
17.   Randy & Patti
18.   John Bennett
19.   Dave & Lisa
20.   Charles Haynes
21.   Ken Niznik

racecars

8)

I'll be there ;D Hey Lance ??? I'm first again ;D

Yo Prez  8)
SD Vipers

Home of Dave's Big Brakes :o

PCH VIPER

I must have caught CRS from you Dave.

I could have sworn that I posted on this already.  :-\

But then again, I thought it was happening in DECEMBER...

I'm sooo excited about doing my upgrade...I can't think straight.  You know it's making me crazy to have all the parts sitting under my Christmas tree

And you know my wife wants it OUT of the house, but it's too pretty to be out in the garage!!!
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

EXHLR8N

Hey Lance ..... HO! HO! HO!.   I see Xmas has come early to your house.  I have never seen a tree on great wheels before.
The Best Things in Life are Dangerous

racecars

I really like the car setting on the rotors ;D

PCH VIPER

The little car is Halie's.....she INSISTED that it be in the picture.

mcmike

I will be attending this meet and Greet... By the way Lance.. Nice gifts... I am looking forward to seeing them on your car. Congrats!

Mike

Newport Viper

Lance throw those on your car for next week, we will get some great pics!

04 SRT-10

PCH VIPER

Yeah...sure....like anyones going to even notice a car is in the picture  :o   ;D

ViperX

Chad, the owner of Sube Sports is a great guy with a ton of experience.  He has won something like 5 world rally car championships.  He will be doing a safety seminar for us.  His store stocks helmets, driving suits, driving shoes, driving undergarments (nomex), race seats and other neat stuff. 

You wouldn't belive how many requests I have received in the last few years about where to get a proper car helmet.

Breakfast prior to cruising up to Subes will be at the Fashion Island Coco's.  Arrive at about 8:30, breakfast at 9:00, cruise up PCH to Subes after breakfast.  Seminar should be about 1 hour depending on questions and attendance. 

Hope for a good turnout.  If it rains, we can drive our other cars! 8)

Newport Viper

04 SRT-10

racecars

Hey Dave,

Doesn't your "Cup Holder " have one ;D

Couldn't pass that one up :o

Dave

DonS

I'll be there.  Are any caravans planned from Riverside or OC?  Give me a shoutout.  Thanks.

ViperX

Hey DonS,

We haven't heard much from your area yet but you can always meet up with some of us in OC.

We will of course cruise up PCH from Fashion Island to Huntington Beach (Subes location).

Dan 8)

Newport Viper

04 SRT-10