Feb 3rd & 4th - Viper Days at Buttonwillow

Started by admin, December 01, 2006, 10:23:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

Here's the link to Viper Days site   http://www.viperdays.com/
If you check their schedule, you will see that they will be back at ButtonWillow Mar 16 - 18.

Lance
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

ViperX

Cindy Lux of Naykid Racing may bring her T-1 Viper Coupe race car to Buttonwillow.  It is for sale if anyone is interested.  I asked her to stop by our garage if she makes it.  She is one fast driver. 8)

admin

Anybody heading up to Buttonwillow Friday Late morning?  Anthony Matranga is leaving from Rancho Mirage around 9AM - looking for caravan...

PCH VIPER

Lance & Bruce will be leaving EARLY Friday morning.  We will meet at Spaghettini's right off the 405 and Seal Beach Blvd.  Leaving at 5:oo am sharp  :o  We will head up the 605 to the 5 frwy and stop off at Roxford Chevron: 12881 Encinitas Ave Sylmar, CA 91342    PH 818-833-1964.  We will be meeting Dave C. there and then head out to ButtonWillow around 6:15 am.  So if anyone from the LA / Valley area wants to meet up with us, that's where we will be.

Lance   
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

ViperX

Hey Thom,

If you're  coming to Buttonwillow, be sure and call Courtney at Viper Days to reserve a spot for dinner with us.  It's usually fun.

Dan

No Rice

I will be driving up Sat. morning for the day and coming back that night if anyone else wants to follow.

Texas_Venom

Well got my knee healed up so I can get in and out of the car. I will be coming up Saturday morning but will only be there for the day. I have to get back that night for a dinner. I am looking forward to meeting you all and seeing everyone tear up the track. Have a safe drive up and see eyou there bright and early on Saturday.

No Rice

Quote from: Texas_Venom on February 01, 2007, 08:01:24 PM
Well got my knee healed up so I can get in and out of the car. I will be coming up Saturday morning but will only be there for the day. I have to get back that night for a dinner. I am looking forward to meeting you all and seeing everyone tear up the track. Have a safe drive up and see eyou there bright and early on Saturday.

If you want to drive up with us, you can meet us at the Roxford exit on the 5 at the Chevron gas station at 6:15am. We are also just going for the day and will be leaving right after the race. Be back by 5ish or so.

Texas_Venom

I would love to follow someone up but I am up in Lompoc (Vandenberg AFB) so I will be taking the backroads over through Maricopa. I am not sure of the exit you are referring to. Do you know approximately what time you will be passing through the 5 and 99 splitoff? I could meet you there and then follow you to the track.
I will check back tonight and if you want can send you my phone number. Thanks and see you tomorrow.

Thom

No Rice

I don't know where the track is, but my passenger does. :D The exit I was referring to is by the 405/5 interchange. We will be leaving that area at 6am. From there the track is approx. 111 miles. Figure that divided by me driving approx 85mph+++ :D and that is what time I will be at the 5/99 interhchange.

Texas_Venom

Actually it will be close to where I am coming in. I will meet you guys there around 0800. Have a safe trip and watch out for the CHP.

Texas_Venom

Well I had fun even though I didnt meet anyone from the club. Next time...

admin

I am so disappointed i didn't get to meet you.  I asked where you where, and was told that you already left... What's up with that????

There were several SoCal members there, a lot of them rookies busy with class, but we always have time - and look forward to - meeting a new member!

Next time Thom, find us! The member's you'll meet are really great people!

Texas_Venom

Oh it wasnt a problem.  I had a great time walking around and looking at the cars. I knew everyone was busy with the class/driving. So it was nobig deal. I really did have a good time though. I loved the sound of the cars roaring by... especially that white GTS that came around later in the morning. That thing was sooo loud!!!!
I took off at noon to get back. It took me a little longer to get there than I planned and I needed to get back for a concert that night. Plus watching all of those cars really made me want to get out and drive.
I will be down for the Saleen tour so count me in. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Thom ;D ;D ;D

No Rice

Quote from: Texas_Venom on February 04, 2007, 11:16:51 AM
Oh it wasnt a problem.  I had a great time walking around and looking at the cars. I knew everyone was busy with the class/driving. So it was nobig deal. I really did have a good time though. I loved the sound of the cars roaring by... especially that white GTS that came around later in the morning. That thing was sooo loud!!!!
I took off at noon to get back. It took me a little longer to get there than I planned and I needed to get back for a concert that night. Plus watching all of those cars really made me want to get out and drive.
I will be down for the Saleen tour so count me in. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Thom ;D ;D ;D

Sorry we missed you Thom. We were by the 99 interchange way before 7:30am even with the fog. I saw your car parked in front of mine. I assume you have TX plates. I was the red SRT with NV plates and black wheels.