Northern California Viper club Christmas Party

Started by PCH VIPER, November 19, 2006, 09:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

My wife and I just returned from Monterey Bay where we attended the Northern California Viper Club's Christmas Party. 
It was a long 6 hour drive up on Saturday, but the weather was absolutely beautiful and the Viper loved the wide open roads..  We drove through some very nice Wineries in the Paso Robles area and made a mandatory stop at Laguna Seca.

We watched with envy as students were running on the skid pad in SRT trucks at the Skip Barber classes.

We continued on in to Monterey to the Portola Plaza Hotel where we spent the night.  It is a very nice hotel right at end of the Fisherman's Wharf.

It was a lot like VOI9 for me...Special parking, meeting many enthusiastic VCA members, and sharing in a very special event.

The party was held at the Monterey Bay Aquarium.  Tables were set up in front of the million gallon tank which had some absolutely incredible fish.
The food, ambience, table centerpieces, and the members of the NorCal Club were phoenominal.

I was especially impressed with the fact that the Current VCA President Steve Wedel attended the party and presented Maurice and the NorCal Club with the Club of the Year award.
Very Impressive!

I was so happy to meet and have my picture taken with Maurice Liang, President of the NorCal Viper Club, Past President of the VCA, Author of the Viper Buyer's Guide (I now have an autographed copy).........

I want to thank him for his warmth and hospitality and welcoming us to share in their event.

We look forward to attending future events with them and spending some time with many of the great members in this club.

I had to post this one.......it left me wondering how many people actually DID "flash" the white shark !! :o   ;D  ;D

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

NK BREKR

Lookin' very sharp Lance and Lori!  Looks like a great event.