Viper Owners Invitational #9 (VOI9)

Started by sherrie, January 30, 2006, 08:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

I'll be there!!!!!!!  Who's bringing donuts?
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

sherrie

****Donuts****

We don't have to bring them, their already there. Krispy Kreme is across the parking lot!

kwik96

Sherrie or Tony,
do you have anything organized yet for the Thursday night which is the Regional club get together night?

whitemamba

I don't right now.Won't plan anything until I know how many people are attending

sherrie

There will be no club night on Thursday Evening at VOI9. We are planning dinner events on a different night. We have to fly out of town on Friday Morning. Thanks Sherrie

sherrie

VCA Hotel Update The Venetian

VOI.9 Attendees

Welcome to the ninth Viper Owners Invitational, Sept. 25-28 in Las Vegas. We're extremely pleased you'll be joining hundreds of other Viper owners and enthusiasts from around the world at this celebration. With all the activities, driving events, banquets and a wide variety of entertainment, we know you're going to have a great time.

We have extended the hotel deadline to August 31, 2006 so if you haven't made your reservation with the Venetian Hotel please do so as soon as possible. We have a lot of people coming into town for this event and we want to make sure that your reservations are in order and the procedures surrounding your accommodation go as smoothly as possible.

Thanks for your cooperation and we'll see you in Las Vegas for VOI.9!

Larry94

I noticed that some of the VCA chapters are putting on their own events during VOI (Saturday, Sunday, Thursday).  Is there anything organized for our chapter?  I searched the website but couldn't find anything.

Larry

sherrie

VOI9 Club Night!

Hello everyone!

SoCal Viper Club will not be having a Club Night.

Nevada Region will be hosting a VOI.9 After Party Buffet Style Dinner on Thursday September 28, 2006 from 5:00pm to 10:00pm. 

The details follow.  Please note that attendance will be limited, so if you are interested in having some fun with the Nevada Region and VCA members from all over the world, you had better plan on being there.

Please note that bus transportation will be provided by the Nevada Region to and from the Venetian.

See you very soon!!

Marko Radosavljevic
VCA Nevada Region President
6375 S. Arville St. #10
Las Vegas, NV 89118
702-263-3070

VOI.9  VIPER AFTER PARTY

Several Viper Club Members from all over the world are going to be in Las Vegas for VOI.9.  We would like to invite everyone for dinner and Viper Tales.  The following are the Snake Gathering Details:

Thursday, September 28, 2006

5:00 pm until 10:00 pm

The Home of Doug and Moreen Newnes

7220 Durango St.  (near Sunset and Tomiyasu Lane )

702-451-4016

Cocktails 5:00 pm (Soft Drinks, Beer and Wine)

Buffet Style Dinner from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm

COST is $45.00 per person, which includes the buffet dinner, soft drinks, beer, wine and a great time with friends both old and new!!  Cash bar for other drinks will be available.

Attendance will be limited.  RSVP SOON!  Please RSVP to Valerie at 702-263-3070 or email [email protected].  Call or email with any questions.

RSVP before September 18, 2006.  Please make checks payable to VCA Nevada Region and mail to 6375 S. Arville St .  Suite 10 , Las Vegas , Nevada 89118 by September 18, 2006 to confirm your reservation.  Be sure to send your check early, we will not be accepting payment at the door.