3rd Saturday of the Month Viper Get Together Newport Beach, Orange County

Started by hemotox, August 23, 2006, 06:21:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newport Viper

04 SRT-10

NK BREKR

Great location, thanks again for setting this up Dave.  It was great seeing all of the members and meeting new members Eddie and John.

Lance,

Would you please send me the picture you took of Cynthia and that beast in the white shirt.
Hope Lori and the girls enjoyed the cd.

Thanks,
Art

PCH VIPER

Hey Everyone....
I know it is a very busy month and there are so many reasons NOT to show up for our 3rd Sat breakfast at the Balboa Peninsula....BUT I hear that Santa's helpers will be there on the 16th to take pictures with our Vipers and other Exotics. 

Let's all be there at 8:00am to show them how good we've been all year.

Lance
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

AceFang

Sorry I did not make it to the last OC get-together.  Too much Christmas shopping!  But I plan to do my annual "run" with my Santa suit on Sunday, Dec 24.  I drive the Viper with the top down in my full Santa Claus suit, waving and getting a lot of honks and waves back.  It is a ball.  Whenever I get stopped at a red light, the car next to me will always roll their window down and make comments, like nice sled Santa, hey Santa leave that under the tree for me, etc.

My usual route is from Anaheim Hills to Brea mall via Imperial Highway, then over to the Village in Orange.  I am not sure when I will be going on Sunday, but if anyone else is interested in joining me, let me know.   You can call me at 714-267-5831, or email me at [email protected].
John Bennett

PCH VIPER

Hey John,
That sounds like fun.  I doubt my car will be done by then  :-[

I'm betting you can break all kinds of traffic laws with no worries....what Officer would give Santa a TICKET on Christmas Eve!!  ;D

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures