3rd Saturday of the Month Viper Get Together Newport Beach, Orange County

Started by hemotox, August 23, 2006, 06:21:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemotox

See if Ricardo wants to bring his Mini then I will bring mine and we can smoke the vipers around the corners!  Nah, just kidding, Lance wanted me to bring the GT but this is a Viper event?  N'est pas?

EJ

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

racecars

8)

Is it soup yet ??? Got Milk 8)

Let the Snakes out to play :o

EXHLR8N

The Best Things in Life are Dangerous

PCH VIPER

Well it was a GREAT turnout for the 1st OC monthly meeting.   We had 10 vipers (okay 9 vipers and Bruce's Lexus)
It was great to see a couple of new members coming out and joining in the fun.  That's what it's all about.

Breakfast at Mimi's was good and visiting with others was great.  Exactly what the good Dr. Hemotox prescribed!   I was a little disappointed that the GT and Pamela didn't make it out, but there is always next month.

After breakfast, a few uf us made a run through Cook's Corner  (my first time) which was a nice little cruise. 

All in all it was an ideal morning.

New member Greg and his Sapphire ACR

I tried uploading  more pictures but the "upload folder" is full again!!!   ???  ???

Admin.....I need more disk space......LOTS more disk space  ;D .    Thanks  ;)
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

hemotox

Lance and Bruce,

Sounds like it was an excellent morning.  I unfortunately was at work starting at 3 AM on one of So Cal's finest drunk motorcyclists who didn't make the correct choice the night before.  Next month for sure.  Glad you had a great start.  We have some work to do on the 2nd Saturday of the month breakfast in Malibu, as you had 5 times the number of Vipers we had last week.

Next week is the San Diego Meet.  Hope they are working the Puiblic Relations on that one.  Wow, pretty impressive, the Baxters were there, ViperBlondie and Dan, some of the other new faces I don't recognize but nice to see them out, oh and Dianne Trebolet always ready to party!!!  But the most exciting prospect was Yo Prez in a red T-shirt caught on film!  Now that is something new!!!   ;D

Best

EJ

Really great photos!  Is the venue OK or should we be looking at another spot in OC?  Looks like it is fine.  Plenty of parking, and food OK?

Racecars-Yo Prez where are your photos?  Nothing in the gallery?  :P

PCH VIPER

Hey Eric,
All work and no play........ :(

There was talk of a venue change for us.  Not sure yet.  We'll let you know.

I hear that the place formerly known as the Crystal Cove Car Show is now vacant.   ;D   You think the Irvine Company would be mad if we started showing up for breakfast on 3rd Sat. mornings? 

Lance

hemotox

Lance

Just let me know if you want a venue change, I can redo the maps etc.  You guys decided what is the best place, one from LA County has no clue where Orange County is, BTW!   ;D

The whole idea is to get club members out monthly to visit, locally , see others' cars, have an enjoyable social event on a weekend morning and perhaps throw in a nice cruise back home.   :D  Hey, ever thought of the Ritz Carlton Laguna Nigel?  I am sure breakfast would be expensive but nice view and venue, if they would let you park there, probably just one time, once they learned of the level  of noise polution from the Borla Exhausts???  Hee Hee

EJ

hemotox

Lance and Bruce,

Next month's date is the 18th.  Think you guys can come up with a venue that would be great for the OC members?  Was there a breakfast restaurant near Crystal Cove,  the Beachcomer or something like that or is it better to avoid the coast for the winter months?  Let me know when you agree on something.

EJ

PCH VIPER

Hey Eric,
We will be changing the meeting place to Coco's at Fashion Island.
The address is:

151 Newport Center Dr
Newport Beach, CA 92660-6905, US

Parking lot and location should be more Viper friendly.
Who knows, we may be able to attract enough attention there to start a new Crystal Cove at Fashion Island.

Thanks,
Lance

hemotox

You ROCK, Lance.  This may actually get my wife to get into my viper!  Has been it a total of 1.5 blocks the day I bought it!

Eric

PCH VIPER

In this particular case, that is one GOOD thing about the Viper's lack of storage space.
Very limited trunk space = very limited shopping space  ;D

hemotox

Orange County Viper 3rd Saturday of the month breakfast venue has been changed to Coco's Restaurant, Fashion Island, Newport Beach.

See map and directions on page 1 of this thread.

EJ

Newport Viper

The problem there is the Irvine company. The first hood that goes up, or if you hang out in the lot security will see it, report it and the Irvine Company will chase us out of there.

I am trying to start a new Crystal cove on the Balboa Peninsula. Public roads and approved parking with many places to eat.

Sure you don't want to move this there?

Back to the Beach!

Starting next Saturday Nov. 11, 2006 
7am-9am every Saturday!

Meet on the Balboa Peninsula!

Parking will be at the Balboa Pier lot, on the North end...right on the beach!

Many restaurants at the pier open at 7:00am for breakfast--Ruby's, The Shorehouse Cafe, bakery shops, convenience stores, etc.

Take PCH to Newport Blvd. which turns into Balboa Blvd.
Right on Palm --then go through parking ticket booth at lot entrance
Take ticket at parking ticket booth...pay when you leave.

Approved by the Newport Beach Parking Supervisor
Harbour Resources Division

Parking is $1.50/hr.
04 SRT-10

PCH VIPER

ATTENTION ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ARE MOVING THE OC MEETING PLACE AGAIN !!!!!!!

We are moving the 3rd Saturday Orange County meeting place to the Balboa Peninsula.
Newport Viper Dave has put a ton of work into this venue for the Exotic Car Saturdays.  It is the perfect place for us to meet and show off our Vipers, check out the SLOWER  ;D and PRICEY import cars :o, and then have breakfast at the Shore House Cafe.

Car show starts at 7 am and we will have breakfast at 9 am

Please check page 1 of this post for the updated map

PCH VIPER

So what was the final count for breakfast ?  Did Hemotox showup?  New member Phillip?  Sorry I had to miss breakfast  :(

But at least I was there for the Models!!!! :-*  :-*

I KNOW what you guys are looking at!   :o 

Albert doin' his thing!!!!  Can't wait to see HIS pictures !!!

New owner John and his son.   Thanks for coming out Art and Cynthia !! I hope you enjoyed your day off !!