1st Sunday of the Month Viper Get Togther - Flo's Airport Diner - Chino

Started by hemotox, August 23, 2006, 06:11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemotox

1st Sunday of the Month Viper Regional Get Together:
Inland empire\San Bernadino\Riverside meets at Flo's Airport Cafe at the Chino Airport at 8:00am-8:30am, breakfast to be at 9:00am. Starting on October 7th

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?latlongtype=internal&addtohistory=&latitude=eoi1qM4ZEj4%3d&longitude=4F3iXhgSrRhbDsVjG0fuZg%3d%3d&name=Flo%27s%20Airport%20Cafe&country=US&address=7000%20Merrill%20Ave%20%23%208&city=Chino&state=CA&zipcode=91710&phone=909%2d597%2d3416&spurl=0&&q=Flo%27s%20Dinner&qc=%28All%29%20Restaurants

We are planning an informal get togther for the Viper Club Owners in the Inland Empire, Riverside, San Bernadino and surrounding ares to meet at the above location.  This venue is at the Chino Airport on Merrill Avenue and Euclid, Chino.  There is plenty of open parking.  Plan is to meet between 8:00-8:30 and then have breakfast at 9:00.  This is the innagural Inland Empire region of the SoCalViper Club get together (please see post under "Viper Monthly Stops"  Other Viper Owners and  Members are most welcome.  This is to get viper owners together on a monthly basis for hangin' with their cars and having breakfast togther.  Local cruises after breakfast are individual.  It is an excellent restaurant, famous for "Biscuits and Gravy", and guests no more important than Viper Owners and their snakes.  This monthly event will repeat evey 1st Saturday of the month unless there are major club event conflicts.

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

hemotox

Sounds like Yo Prez is happy once again !!!   ;D

EXHLR8N

The Best Things in Life are Dangerous

EXHLR8N

The Best Things in Life are Dangerous

hemotox

SoCalViper club members, if you visit this page please leave a reply!

sherrie

Great Job Eric! Great thinking you set everything up perfect. Thanks Sherrie

hemotox

So Cal Viper owners in the Inland Empire are meeting at Flo's diner, Chino Airport on Saturday AM the 7th of October.  Please see above map and we look forward to seeing you there.  This will be for breakfast and getting your viper out with other vipers in the area.  Between 8:00-8:30 for parking and chatting and then breakfast at around 9:00 AM.  All SoCalViper Club members are welcome, so if you are not doing anything, please come out to Chino!

sherrie

Great Time Everybody! ;D

racecars

Bumpity Bump ???

I'm coming tomorrow :o

Then I'm going to Willow for the day 8) to watch some our guy's run with the Pantara's , also our Miss SD Vipers will be running for the first time ::) Can't miss that :o

Dave

PCH VIPER

This morning was the 2nd Monthly meeting in Chino.

Four of us showed up.   3 Vipers and my Excursion (My wife and daughters got up early to go have breakfast at Flo's)

So where was everyone else?  ???

I'll be in Malibu next week......Anyone else want to make the drive out with me?

Lance
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Vypr Phil

Anybody going to Chino this Saturday?

Cannot make it to the Santa Barbara/Fess Parker event, sadly >:(, but wonder if a small Viper contingent might show up at the airport anyway.

Phil
Vypr Phil    2005 SRT-10 Roadster - Sold

"If you are not living on the edge...you are taking up too much space"

PCH VIPER

I know I'm digging out old threads.

A bunch of us are going to Flo's Diner this Sunday  June 8th, 2014 at 8:00 for breakfast.
If you are not doing anything, come on out for some fun !
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

PCH VIPER

Coming so far:
Lance
Matthew
Scott Pennington maybe
Keith
Bob
John B
Ben
Bruce
Randy & Diane