2nd Saturday of the Month Viper Get Togther - Malibu

Started by hemotox, August 23, 2006, 05:55:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OriginalRoot

Two of us for sure! tomorrow, Joel, 97 Coupe (Blue/white), Denny, 96 conv (Black/white)

OriginalRoot

:) Hey Guy's... .. . It was good meeting all of you,  &   Also a Very Nice pace,  Perhaps next time a Destination, like Wrightwood, Up the back way.    It was a good run .  joel 

No Hemotox !    Whazzz up with that   ? ?

PCH VIPER

January '07  Monthly Viper meeting in Malibu

It was a good turnout and a pleasure to meet everyone!
Thanks for the great run Joel !!!!  Too much fun.   
I bet NoRice changes out the drag radials before the next run through the hills!  ;D

It was a beautiful day but COLD COLD COLD.

We had 7 Vipers and 1 Ferrari

Everyone looks cold..except Art, he's always Mr.Cool!!

Of all the Breakfast meetings...this is the one you should not miss.  Good breakfast at Coogies Followed by the one of the best driving roads in SoCal.

We missed Hemotox... ???
And VyperPhil,  Hope you are feeling better soon.  See ya soon.

Lance
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

No Rice

Great pics Lance! I am going to steal some of my car if you dont mind. :D It was great meeting some more people from the area and look forward to the next meeting. And I definately need to change out the drag radials for these runs. Those are some nice roads through the canyons.

Vypr Phil

Great Pictures Lance!  8)

Decent Malibu turn-out!  :D

Sorry to miss breakfast and cruise yesterday.  :(

You are right, can't beat the Santa Monica Mountains for a great Viper cruise, even if bitter cold.  ;D

Hope to be "Firing On All 10" by next week-end.  ::)

Vypr Phil

Vypr Phil    2005 SRT-10 Roadster - Sold

"If you are not living on the edge...you are taking up too much space"

mcmike

Was a pleasure to meet some new people and of course always nice to see some familiar faces..... Awesome drive!! Thanks for taking pictures Lance...

See you guys at the next meeting!

Mike

PCH VIPER

James, send me an email   [email protected]
I'll send you some full res pics.

Lance

NK BREKR

Hey Fellas,

Looks like y'all had fun on the run, wish I would have made it, well there's next month.  It was nice meeting both Mikes, Joel, Dominic and Denny. 

Pictures look great as always Lance.

James it was great to finally have another Viper along on the drive to the meeting.  See you guys next month or probably sooner.

OriginalRoot

Hope the Rain goes away... .. . ^9 I'm going to get-up and look out the window;  Hope to see all the Viper guy's
tomorrow... .. .joel.     www.joel-larson.com

OriginalRoot

PCH VIPER

You know I'll be there !!
Should be a beautiful day.

Lance

hemotox

I think it is Saturday not tomorrow which I still Friday in So California.  Lance should I bring the GT?  Not sure I will take it on a Santa Monica Mtn run?

EJ

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

PCH VIPER

Hey Eric,
As much as I would love to see your GT again, I'd rather have you join us on the run, so come in the Race Yellow.

See you tomorrow.
Lance