2nd Saturday of the Month Viper Get Togther - Malibu

Started by hemotox, August 23, 2006, 05:55:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemotox

2nd Saturday of the Month Regional Viper Get Together
West LA - Malibu, San Fernando Valley, Calabasas-Ventura meets at Coogies restaurant the Malibu Shopping Center on PCH, 8:00am-8:30am, breakfast to be at 9:00am (Potential for some great runs over the Santa Monica Mountains to Malibu !) Starting on October 14th

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?latlongtype=internal&addtohistory=&latitude=8AgzFBmPkfU%3d&longitude=WBlZHMBBDxXl6Z8iUKxVfw%3d%3d&name=Coogies%20Beach%20Cafe&country=US&address=23755%20Malibu%20Rd&city=Malibu&state=CA&zipcode=90265&phone=310%2d317%2d1444&spurl=0&&q=Coogie%27s%20Beach%20Cafe&qc=%28All%29%20Restaurants

We are planning an informal get togther for the Viper Club Owners in the West LA, Malibu, San Fernando Valley and Ventura Counties to meet at the above location.  This venue is in the Malibu Shopping Center at Webb Way and the PCH.  There is plenty of open parking.  Plan is to meet between 8:00-8:30 and then have breakfast at 9:00.  This is the inagural Northwest county region of the SoCalViper Club get together (please see post under "Viper Monthly Stops"  Other Viper Owners and  Members are most welcome.  This is to get viper owners together on a monthly basis for hangin' with their cars and having breakfast togther.  Local cruises after breakfast are individual.  It is an excellent restaurant, frequented by local celebrities, none more important than Viper Owners and their snakes.  This monthly event will repeat evey 2nd Saturday of the month unless there are major club event conflicts.

Should be a great run for those coming over the Santa Monica Mountains!  See you there!

Eric

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

hemotox

SoCalViper club members, if you visit this page please leave a reply!

EXHLR8N

I am replying.  Sounds like fun, I will mark my calendar.
The Best Things in Life are Dangerous

hemotox

I need Joel Larson to drop in here and plan on being at the Viper Malibu Breakfast on October 14th.  Hey Joel, where are you?

Sherrie,  How do I contact Joel?

hemotox

The inaugural 1st Saturday of the Month Viper get together is coming up this Saturday, the 14th, at Coogies, Malibu.  Please arrive by 8:30 AM and breakfast at 9:00 AM.  Webb Way and the PCH in the Malibu Shopping Center.

EJ

racecars

Hey Eric,

I'll be @ Tator's Tech Day in NY ::) He make's great Deviled Egg's ??? I also need a White Castle fix :o

Dave

hemotox

Have a good one, or two, Big D, bring me back one from White Castle!

EJ

hemotox

Potential bad weather news for this Saturday Oct 14th, 2006 in Malibu.

See attached image.  If it is raining, Breakfast will be cancelled unless you plan on taking your viper out in the rain.  Mine will be covered.

EJ

EXHLR8N

Heaven forbid that moisture might hit a Viper!  Will they shrink down and become a Mazda (like the wicked witch of the East)?
The Best Things in Life are Dangerous

gtsr

PCH VIPER

Hey Cathy,
You guys are going to Malibu?   
Isn't there also supposed to be the gathering at Crystal Cove.   If it rains, I'm sure not many will show up.
Saturday is my birthday  :)    I turn 33          again......  ;D
I was looking forward to driving.........
Lance
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

hemotox

Lance,

Come on up, bring your camera, I predict it will be good weather in Malibu, and Crystal Cove will be a Zoo.  I am sure everyone will be thinking of going to CC, there are only so many parking spots.  At Coogies in Malibu, Pamela Anderson may just show up and tons of parking!

EJ

ViperBlondie, bring Dan along so I have someone to talk to!

Camfab

Sounds like a great idea, we always go out for breakfast Saturday mornings.  If it doesn't rain, I'll be there.  If not, I'll be there next time for sure!

JRFVIPER

It's nice to hear about a get together for those of us in the West LA-Malibu area, but I haven't decided whether I'll go to Crystal Cove or Coogies on Saturday, or neither, if it's raining.  If not this time, I'll be there next month.  Still haven't washed my car since VOI.  Maybe I'll leave it out in the rain.