SOS Auto Gallery and Pierce College for Supercar Sunday 10/29/2023 This Sunday

Started by HISSSN1, October 24, 2023, 06:26:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HISSSN1

Morning everyone,

Small change in our plans for Sunday. Jeff spoke to Dustin and was able to get us 10 spots reserved for Supercar Sunday. Dustin recommended we get there a little bit sooner than 9:30-10:00am. What we decided would be best is still to meet at my shop, 7351 Deering Ave, Canoga Park CA, 91303. We make it brief, line up our cars and head over to Pierce for the car show. We hangout and socialize there, then head back to the shop for snacks and drinks. We'll leave for our cruise from there. Everyone's really excited it's been posted to the forum, thank you Eddie and Lance. They're even more excited knowing more members are attending. If anyone else cares to join we'd love to have ya!

Hi I am Hamed, new member to the SoCal VIPER group. I have meet a few of you at Lance and Lori's place. Please join me and some other this Sunday for some fun and to get our VIPERS out.

We plan on meeting at SOS Auto Gallery between 8:00am and 8:30am, from there we plan on hanging out for about an hour, then drive over to Pierce College for Supercar Sunday, which usually runs until 10:30am. From there we plan on cruising and having lunch, lunch spot is to be determined.

SOS Auto Gallery address:   7351 Deering Ave,  Canoga Park, CA 91303   

Would be great to get a head count of those attending. Wanted to provide everyone with snacks and non alcoholic beverages. Kids are more than welcome to attend, it's a family friendly function.

If anyone needs to contact me direct: 818.667.7966  Looking forward to meeting you all, Hamed.
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

HISSSN1

Sounds like a good time thank you Hamed. Eddie and Michelle will be there.
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye