SoCal Viper Club Board of Directors Nomination

Started by VIPER28, January 03, 2022, 06:18:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VIPER28

Please welcome Dennis Edwards as our new SoCal Viper Club President!

Dennis has been working with the SoCal Viper Club on Events and updating our social media sites.
We appreciate the help and continued support with our Viper family.

Below is our Boad of Directors for 2023-2024

- President - Dennis Edwards
- Vice President - Anthony Matranga
- Treasurer - Eddie Reinsma
- Secretary - Randy Tribolet

Thank you for supporting the SoCal Viper Club!

GTS1997

I volunteer to be the social media guy. A lot of clubs use Facebook and Instagram. I think it could really help promote events and participation. And post events that we as members can be aware of. 🇺🇸
Dennis J. Edwards

VIPER28

Thank you Dennis!

Your participation is greatly appreciated by all of us.

1HOTACR

So. This information needed to be sent to all our paid Club members as per our Bi Laws on October 1st 2022.  Or is it a secret?
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

1HOTACR

Hi All
I am officially nominating Anthony M. for President of the Southern California Viper Club.  Anthony has been a Viper Owner since the inception in 1992.  YUP 30 years.
Anthony has been the only one to take the time to keep the Club going on social media over the last three years which is not a easy task.
Thank you Anthony!
Cheers,  Glenn and Steph
Glenn
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

HISSSN1

2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

Catbert

OK... nominate how?

We have some really great people in this club and on the BOD. With that said, we need more interaction, a way to interact, and a site that supports communication and member-to-member interaction. We don't have that now.

Stephen VamVaketis
"Nothing happens until something moves."

1HOTACR

I concur.  It's all spelled out in the Club Bi Laws on how our election is to be held which you can read under ABOUT on the opening page.  Just a simple E-mail or Text should of been sent to our members on October 1st would of sufficed.  You or anyone else has the right as a paid Club member to nominate yourself or someone else that is a member.  There is still plenty of time.  Just post it here and it will be acknowledged and put to vote.
Thanks for speaking up Steven!

Glenn
Glenn
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

Speedtactics

Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics