South Orange County Cars & Coffee March 6

Started by Catbert, February 26, 2021, 11:21:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catbert

After a number of years of exile from the Cars & Coffee scene, I finally entered the mix once again. On Saturday Feb. 20, I met up with a few fellow SoCal Viperettes at the C&C in Crystal Cove. Wow! Awesome cars on an awesome Saturday morning.

I've heard so much about the biggest and most bad C&C in the country, the one in San Clemente at the Outlet Mall. Like most C&C events, it runs every Saturday from 9-11 am. It seems to be pretty well organized with a staff enforcing the few rules. One such rule is no arrivals before 8:30. Gotta keep the peace with the local residents.

Saturday March 6 is when I plan to attend. It would be great fun to have a group of us go and park as a group to show the Viper colors. I will be coming from Long Beach. We can meet somewhere in Irvine and arrive as a group. More fun that way. If interested please chime in!
"Nothing happens until something moves."

SSSSE YA

Looks like a lot of fun (finally) unfortunately we will be in Palm Springs....  :'(

Catbert

No worries. Our local C&C events run every Saturday morning, so many more opportunities to organize a roadtrip to attend one. Enjoy your trip!
"Nothing happens until something moves."