Some More Very Sad News

Started by HISSSN1, March 18, 2020, 05:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HISSSN1

It is with deep sorrow, that I must inform you all that on Tuesday morning Jim Kenehan has passed away from bladder cancer. Jim went from our Christmas party, where he was back on top of the world, to Stage 4 only two weeks ago. Both Jim and Judy were shinning at the event, lighting up the room as they always do. That is one of the many moments Jim had been the life of the party, putting a smile on all of our faces. Jim had his 81st birthday party on Sunday, March 8th where a group of us, including my wife Michelle, my daughter Maddie, Lance, Lori, Angel and Azi, were lucky enough to celebrate with him, and even indulge in his favorite cake. Jim and Judy had their three children there, alongside their grandchildren and even great grandchildren. It was so heartwarming to meet and spend time with their family, how truly blessed they both are. There will be no service for Jim as he will be cremated. Judy is going with her son, Dennis, and daughter, Sandy, to Oregon for two weeks to decompress and clear her mind. Jim, I will miss you but I, and hopefully all those you've have touched, will keep all of the amazing memories and wonderful stories alive. I love you, and Rest In Peace my extraordinary friend.
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

PCH VIPER

Many great times and memories with Jim.....so hard to accept and find words to express what he meant to our Viper family.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures