March 14 - 15, West Coast Racing at Willow Springs

Started by PCH VIPER, January 03, 2020, 09:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

West Coast Racing
March 14 - 15, 2020

We will be heading out for our favorite track event at Willow Springs International Raceway.
They run a great event that is very relaxed and fun. 
4 different run groups from beginners to advanced race.
Instructors and classroom sessions are available and it is a great place to go out and learn.

Hotel:   Hampton Inn and Suites Lancaster    661-940-9194    Tell them you are with West Coast Racing to get a special rate.

WHAT:
- West Coast Racing - Willow Springs

WHEN:
-March 14 - 15, 2020

WHERE:
-  Willow Springs International Raceway
3500 75th Street West
Rosamond, CA 93560

Attending:

Scott
Ben
Lance
Mike  B
Randy T

Eddie R
Jay M
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

HISSSN1

Hi Guys let's get your name on the list and have some fun at Willow Springs. Thank you Scott I always look forward to your event it is so well organized and a great group of car guys to hang out with.
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

Atari_Prime

Hi Guys,
I somehow manage to miss virtually every event.  I think I can actually make the one below if its not too late to sign up.
A couple small questions.
Do most stay over night or drive down the day of?
Do most drive their car to the event or trailer?
What prep do I need to do to my car before going?  I have an SA2015 helmet and fire extinguisher.  Do I need to have Dan take care of any fluids or anti-freeze.  Oil only has about 500 miles on it but is close to a year old.
I hope I can work all the factors out to go.
Thx.

PCH VIPER

Most of us drive out on Friday as we usually trailer our cars out.  We drop the trailers at the track and spend Friday and Saturday night at the Hampton Suites in Lancaster.  661-940-9194   2300 W. Double Play Way
Lancaster, CA 93536   We usually go to dinner on Friday and Saturday night together.   Lots of fun !

West Coast Racing Inc requires you to do a tech inspection on your car.  It is NOT a self tech form.  Last thing you want to do is spend all the money to go out there and have something leak, fail or break and lose your weekend.

Next weekend, R&S Automotive is running a special for tech inspection and minor services to prep for the track weekend.   https://socalviper.com/message-board/index.php/topic,2290.msg21329.html#msg21329
You should definitely try to sign up and come to this as most of us will be there for the tech day.

If you can't make it, then make an appointment with Dan Cragin at SPT to get your car looked over and have him fill out the tech form.

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Jay M

I signed up for Saturday.  I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone again.  :)

~Jay
2004 Convertible, Red, custom tan interior