August 10, 2019 - Private tour of the Mount Wilson Observatory

Started by PCH VIPER, May 29, 2019, 08:09:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

Private Tour of the Mount Wilson Observatory
August 10, 2019

We have set up a private tour just for the So Cal Viper Club up at Mount Wilson Observatory.  We will meet for breakfast before heading up Angeles Crest Highway to Mt Wilson.
Once there, we will embark on a 1 mile walking tour that will be approximately 2 hours long.  We will walk the beautiful grounds and get to go inside the observatory domes.

This tour is limited to the first 25 people that sign up.    This event is now full !!
The cost per person is $15.00 each and each car will have to buy a parking pass for $5.00

WHAT:
- Mount Wilson Observatory Private tour

WHEN:
- August 10, 2019

We will meet up at Starbucks located at :
1929 Verdugo Blvd #A, La Cañada Flintridge, CA 91011
Please be sure to arrive before 7:45 am as we will be departing there promptly at 7:45 to go over to Mike's house for coffee and pastries.  We will leave his house at 8:45 to make the drive up to Mount Wilson.

Our Tour starts at 10:00 am

WHERE:
-  Mount Wilson Observatory

REGISTER HERE: https://socalviper.com/event/private-tour-of-the-mount-wilson-observatory/

Attending:

Lance & Lori      Paid
Steve & Beth     Paid
Glenn & Stephanie     Paid
Mark          paid
John + 1      paid
Will & Gina    paid
Philippe & Gail    Paid
Jeff & Jen    Paid
Anthony     paid
Angel & Azi    Paid
Dan & Mayo     Paid
Keith & Rita      Paid
Scott & Laura     Paid
Eddie & Michelle    Paid

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

1HOTACR

Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

AceFang

John Bennett

PCH VIPER

VIPER28

copperhead122

2005 Copperhead Edition

Keith

Please add Keith & Rita if there is still space available.

HISSSN1

2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

AceFang

I am looking for more details on this event, as I am looking forward to it.  Where are we meeting for breakfast at 7:30am?  Is it at the Observatory or somewhere else?  Is there anybody coming from Orange County and want to meet somewhere in the OC to caravan to the breakfast?  Thanks..
John Bennett

PCH VIPER

I have been trying to get Mount Wilson to either give us more spots or a second tour group, but due to the summer popularity, there is no more capacity that they can give us.
We have filled all 25 spots.

Our plan right now is to have coffee and pastries at Mike Greenberg's house at 8:00 am and leave there at 8:45.

Since we don't want to publish his home address on the website, we will meet at the Starbucks located at   
1929 Verdugo Blvd #A, La Cañada Flintridge, CA 91011

There is a small Cars and Coffee that is there on Saturday morning which starts around 7:00 am.   So if you come early you can check out the cars there.  We will leave there at 7:45 to go over to Mike's house.

I will get more details posted up on the first post shortly.

RandyT

Hey Lance, Please let me know if you get any cancellations, D & I would like to attend.
RT
RandyT

PCH VIPER

Been super busy, but finally got the pictures uploaded to my website  www.kouchicentral.com

Here are just a few from a really fun day.

Breakfast at Mike's house

As always, Mike went out of his way and brought in a full breakfast spread for us.  Thanks again Mike for treating us all to your incredible house.