Supercars by the Sea 2019. Jan 20th, Feb 17th, Mar 17th!

Started by Newport Viper, December 14, 2018, 09:41:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newport Viper

BIG THANKS ALL!! For participating and donating at the SuperToys by the Sea CHiPs for KIDS event.

Next 3 meets January 20th, February 17th & March 17th 7am to 10am at Huntington State Beach, CA.

Stay tuned for more information on a dual event with Kirby Studios on Jan 20th!

04 SRT-10

Newport Viper

04 SRT-10

PCH VIPER

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

viperCFP

My dad and I will be tardy for the party, can you snag us some free bagels from the mortgage guy  ;D

Quote from: PCH VIPER on January 09, 2019, 06:38:52 AM
I will be there bright and early
Michael
Instagram: @viperCFP
'96 GTS (2nd caretaker)

Newport Viper

Next charity event is Super Paws by the Sea! Come support The Little Red Dog rescue and meet their adoptable dogs. February 17th at Huntington State Beach. If you bring a four legged friend a leash is required. 7am to 10am at Supercars by the Sea.

Couple of January 20th pics

04 SRT-10

Newport Viper

See you at Super Paws by the Sea Feb 17th at Huntington State Beach 7am to 10am Enter at Magnolia & PCH

04 SRT-10

AlbertFattal

Our website was recently updated to offer a new calendar feature, which allows our community members to suggest an event posting to our master calendar!

Consider posting your event on our master calendar; See picture below:

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE & BLOCKCHAIN
Science, Technology & Society
Computer Information Systems

https://AlbertFattal.com/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/albertfattal/

Newport Viper

Green Cars Rejoice!
Next meet March 17th St. Patrick's Day. First 30 green cars get some extras and reserved Beachfront parking at Huntington State Beach, CA 7am to 10am. Have a friend with a green car? Let them know!
Pics from Feb 17.

If you want to host a charity event with Supercars by the Sea email: [email protected]
04 SRT-10