April 28, 2019 Speed Zone

Started by PCH VIPER, January 03, 2019, 03:03:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

Speed Zone
April 28, 2019

No more couch racing.......... We are going to the Speed Zone in the City of Industry for some head to head fun !
They have dragsters, go karts, and slick track for us to play/race on.   
Plan on arriving shortly before 10:00am
We will have our own room where we will have a nice hot breakfast (Biscuits and gravy, eggs, sausage, hash browns fruit, bagels and breads)
Each person will get a swipe card which will be good for 3 hours of unlimited use on any of the attractions.

Cost for this will be $40.00 per person.

Deadline to sign up and pay is April 23rd

REGISTER HERE: https://socalviper.com/event/speed-zone/

WHAT:
- Speed Zone amusement park

WHEN:
-April 28, 2019
Time -  10:00 am

WHERE:
-  SpeedZone Los Angeles
17871 Castleton Street
City of Industry, CA 91748

Attending:

Lance & Lori + 4
Randy + 2
Ben & Lisa
Angel & Azi
Shahar & Lea
Bruce
Mike Sr and Mike Jr
Cuz Mike, Melanie, Matthew & Landon
Bryan, Debra and Max
Randy, Morgan, Alex, Aaron and Jade
Scott
Eddie & Dylan
Tom & Shawn
Dan & Teresa
Jerry
Benjamin + 1
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Banzai Ben

2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

VIPER28

Angel and Azi will be there so we can race Ben and Lisa  ;D

RandyT

RandyT

Vinamus

Gary & Melissa

viperCFP

In case anyone is wondering about height requirements for the various attractions, here are the relevant rules and regulations:

• Top Eliminator Dragsters – 4'8" (56 inches) minimum height requirement. Maximum weight 275 lbs.
  • Slick Trax – 4'10" (58 inches) minimum height requirement. Maximum weight 300 lbs.
  • Turbo Track – 4'10" (58 inches) minimum height requirement. Maximum weight 300 lbs.
  • Turbo Track Sidewinder –Two Seater Single Driver 5' (60 inches), Double Seater Passenger 3'4"(40 inches) minimum height requirement and must be accompanied by driver at least 18 years of age (proof of ID required). Maximum weight 375 lbs.
  • Lil Thunder-- Must be at least 42" tall, and cannot be over 54". Maximum weight 150 lbs.

• All Attractions require hair longer than shoulder length to be tied back above the shoulders while racing!
Michael
Instagram: @viperCFP
'96 GTS (2nd caretaker)

ShaharA

Atari_Prime

I'm tempted. Is everyone bringing their Viper or every day car?

PCH VIPER

Bring the Viper !   They are going to block off an area for us to get the Vipers parked.

ACRBruce

I've signed up.  I'll be walking there as SZ is so very close to my house.

AlbertFattal

If you are planning on attending, don't forget to:

REGISTER HERE: https://socalviper.com/event/speed-zone/

This is our new event's system that we've been working hard to release. This will be used for all future events. As we populate our yearly events, you'll be able to find SoCal Viper events based on day's, geographic area, RSVP and more! If you have any issues, feel free to reach out to me.

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE & BLOCKCHAIN
Science, Technology & Society
Computer Information Systems

https://AlbertFattal.com/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/albertfattal/

Copperhead Mike

Melanie, I and the boys will be there.

-Cuz Mike
2005 Viper Truck - Quad Cab - Red - SOLD
2006 SRT-10 - Copperhead w/Black Stripes - SOLD
2009 ACR - Graphite/Black - SOLD
2016 Viper GTC T/A 2.0 - White/Demonic Red - SOLD

PCH VIPER

If by chance we get rain on Sunday and the Speed Zone shuts down the dragsters and outdoor karting, our players cards will still be good for all of the arcade games inside.  In addition, they will issue all of us another card which can be used at a later date to run the dragsters and karts, so there will be no loss to us.

PCH VIPER

We have reserved February 17th as our new date.   Please be sure to sign up and pay before February 12th if you would like to attend.

PCH VIPER

For those that have already registered and paid thru the PayPal, you folks are all set.  If for any reason you cannot make it on February 17th, Please let us know asap so we can get an accurate headcount and refund your money.