West Coast Racing October 6th & 7th (2018)

Started by catwood, July 30, 2018, 07:12:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

catwood

what formally was know as the Pantera-Ferrari club event and should now be called the Viper guys weekend at Willow is a few months away.

I've signed up and my adult son will also be going for the first time.  He'll be driving the green group in the Panoz.    Which those that attended might remember last year I let another friend of his run the panoz a couple of sessions in the green group on Sunday also when his car had a tire issue.    An interesting session to watch.

Anyway, I'll be there Friday night staying at the track.    Hope to see the regulars and hopefully a few newbies.     This is a great event if you ever just want to see what it's like to track your Viper or other car.   

Attending:
Carl
Scott
Ben
Lance
Mike B
Eddie
Ken
Mike G
Randy B

PCH VIPER

I'm in !
Did you get a sign up flyer in the mail already?
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

catwood

I don't think so but I signed up anyway.  I needed to check that Jim would let me instruct my kid which he approved.     Paul, the kid with the miata (green group) from last time has also signed up already.

Plus the first 50 get a shirt so I got that going for me.......

PCH VIPER

Got my flyer and mailed it today.
:)

I will stay at the Hampton Inn again.

Banzai Ben

2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

redtanrt10

See you guys there, always a great even and plenty of Vipers!!

HISSSN1

2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

kenalker

Wow; two events in two weeks.  What fun!  I just signed up.

catwood

There is also OTR on the sept 26th.    If I'm in town I plan to go.

catwood

FYI.....for the WCR event I'm going to arrive Friday.   Potentially early if it's a test and tune day and I'm staying at the track.   Randy is also staying at the track from what he told me but not sure when he will arrive.  (last time he slept outside the gate)

If you want to drop off your trailer/car you can park it near me.   

PCH VIPER

I will be there early afternoon on Friday too. 

We will have a very full Viper Pit !

If any of the newbies want to come out, this is a great time to do so.  We can set you up with a very good Viper track instructor.

kenalker

Quote from: catwood on September 12, 2018, 07:55:00 AM
Potentially early if it's a test and tune day...

I just spoke with Melissa at the track and she told me that Friday 10/5/18 is a Test and Tune day on the big track.

catwood

oh good, when I called a couple of weeks ago someone told me to check back that if they could they would rent out the day.   But if no rental then it would be test and tune   8)

kenalker

I have been told in the past to always check just before test and tune as things DO change sometimes and they don't always put it on the calendar (in fact, they often do not list test and tune even when they have one).  That said, the lady I spoke with assured me it would not change at this point (of course, it still doesn't hurt to check before driving all the way there, just in case).

catwood

Thanks Ken.     It only makes a difference how early I try to get to Willow.   Noon or just before 5.

Looking forward to seeing you and everyone else.