August 18 - Big Bear Cruise

Started by PCH VIPER, July 19, 2018, 01:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

Cruise to Big Bear and lunch at the top of Snow Summit
August 18, 2018

Time to get the Vipers out for a nice drive !!
We will head up the back road to Big Bear for a nice scenic cruise and end up at Snow Summit Ski Resort.
We have made special arrangements for parking, round trip ride on the lift to the top of the mountain and lunch at the lodge.

The Snow Summit Scenic Sky Chair is a mile-long ride that transports sightseers and hikers of all ages through the San Bernardino National Forest to an elevation of 8,200 feet.  Enjoy the wildlife, flowers, panoramic view and the relaxing 15 minute chairlift ride providing access to our Skyline Tap House Restaurant, hiking trails and San Bernardino National Forest. For those that would like to take a hike, there is a 1 mile and 3 mile loop to hike based on your level of ability.

Lunch is included at the top of the mountain - an entrée, side and drink.

Cost is $24.00 per person (Round trip chair lift ride and lunch)

WHAT:
-Cruise to Big Bear and Lunch

WHEN:
-August 18, 2018 
Time -  10:00 am

WHERE:
-  Meet point at the Home Depot
1151 W Lugonia Ave, Redlands, CA 92374

Attending:

Lance & Lori   paid
Jim & Christine   paid
John & Bridgit    paid
Randy & Diane    paid
Carl & Amy     paid
Mike & Missy    paid
Jeff & Jen      paid
Gene & Blanca     paid
Randy + 1     paid
Bryan & Debra   paid
Jay & Jennifer    paid
Steve & Beth     paid
Will & Gina       paid
Dane & Harold   Paid
Michael      paid
Nino & Ruth
Eddie & Max     paid
Ben & Lisa     paid
Mike & Yoko      paid
Akemi       paid
Tom & Shawn
John & Jay     paid
Rev & Melissa    paid
David & Donna    paid
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Nino Valmassoi

Please put Ruth and Nino on the list.  We are looking forward to the cruise and location but will not be going on the Sky Chair (too scary).

Fast Eddie

PCH VIPER

Rather than running payment thru the Club's PayPal account and incurring fees, I am going to run it thru my personal PayPal account.   

Cost is $24.00 per person which includes round trip chair ride, lunch and drink.
My PayPal is [email protected]     Please make payment as a friends and family so we can avoid the fees.

Snow Summit is requiring that I provide full names and date of birth for each person, so can you please reply back with that information please.

I have to submit full payment next Tuesday August 14th at noon so no changes can be made after that. 

You can purchase your own ticket at the mountain that day as well, but the cost is $33.00 per person.

Thanks,
Lance

Banzai Ben

2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

catwood

Any of the San Diego folk want to hook up somewhere in No County to cruise up together?

Medusae

EmiHabu

Please add Akemi to the list. Thank you.

PCH VIPER

I will be at the Krispy Kreme at The Block in Orange at 8:30 and will leave there at 8:45

MFujita

Hi Lance,

I didn't see that you needed our date of birth.

Madoka "Mike" Fujita  3/25/1953
   Yoko Fujita  11/5/1951

Mike Fujita

PCH VIPER

AceFang

Please add John Bennett (March 10, 1948) and one of my grandchildren as attendees.  I just paid via PayPal.  I will send the full name and birth date for the grandchild as soon as we figure out which one.  I will be at Krispi Kreme Orange at 8:30.  Thanks, and looking forward to it.
John Bennett

PCH VIPER

Thanks John !   See you at Krispy Kreme

RandyT

D & I will see you at Krispy Kreme's.
RandyT

AceFang

My grandchild information:  Jay Bennett, July 15, 1995.  See everybody tomorrow!
John Bennett