June 3rd - Dukes Brunch and cruise

Started by PCH VIPER, April 14, 2018, 08:55:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pacman

Unfortunately Justin and Jenn can't make it this weekend,  please remove us from the list.  Thanks Randy & Dianne for putting this together.

10 BANGR

Demoe and Laura will not be attending due to unforeseen circumstances.
Demoe - 2006 SRT10 VERT BLACK / GRAPHITE METALLIC STRIPES

ShaharA

PCH VIPER

It was great meeting you and Lia !  Can't wait for you to come out in your Viper for the next event.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

PCH VIPER

Thanks again Randy and Diane for ordering up picture perfect weather for the Duke's run yesterday  ;)

Atari_Prime

Hi All,
Sorry I couldn't make it to Duke's.  I was busy getting married across the street at the Hilton.  I did really want to be there.  I saw the caravan come into town the morning of.  It looked great.  I hope everyone had fun and hope to see you soon.

PCH VIPER

Congratulations !!!!
You should have told us.  We would have done a parade lap past the Hilton for you !!

viperCFP

Congrats!!! When I got married, the Viper was our getaway car. Almost lost the rear end as we were leaving because my wife's nephew yelled "Peel Out!!!"  ;D

Quote from: Atari_Prime on June 15, 2018, 09:07:07 AM
Hi All,
Sorry I couldn't make it to Duke's.  I was busy getting married across the street at the Hilton.  I did really want to be there.  I saw the caravan come into town the morning of.  It looked great.  I hope everyone had fun and hope to see you soon.
Michael
Instagram: @viperCFP
'96 GTS (2nd caretaker)