Laguna Seca 105 db day July 16, 2018

Started by Banzai Ben, January 21, 2018, 09:51:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banzai Ben

Rare high db day at Laguna Seca Monday July 16,2018 with Exclusive Track Days.
https://www.motorsportreg.com/events/exclusive-track-day-laguna-seca-june-12th-319-mazda-raceway-days-884625

Attending:
Lance
Ben
Mike
Randy
Jay
Mike
Donny

2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

redtanrt10

Ben, I see that Michael & Donald Greenberg have also registered.

Jay M

Once again, I am on the wait list for this.  Hopefully, a spot will open up.

~Jay
2004 Convertible, Red, custom tan interior

PCH VIPER

Where are you guys staying?  I'm gonna book a room at the Embassy Suites
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

redtanrt10

Lance/Ben,

Lance, I'm going to book at the Marriott In Monterrey. With my member I can get you there if you want a little cheaper.  Not sure of the days you'll be there, we'll check in Saturday and leave Monday after the event.  Here are the rates; Sat $370, Sunday $244, Monday $303. I'm a member of Hilton and my member rate there is $317/night for Sat-Sun, or $296/night for Sat-Sun-Mon.  I see the Embassy is right near the Holiday Inn we stayed at before.  the Marriott is about 2.5 miles back into town

Ben,  I see that the Comfort Inn Monterrey is about $15.00/night cheaper and might be a better location?  You are also welcome to take the member rate at the Marriott if you want.

HISSSN1

Hi guys I am not going to be able to go to Laguna Seca I have to do 1 of my two procedures. I was able to give my spot to Jay Morrissette. I will miss you all, have fun be safe and run hard.  Eddie 8)
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

kenalker

My Monday just opened up!  If anyone hears of someone needing to cancel and wants a replacement for their spot, let me know.  (I emailed the coordinator and the wait list got to 30-deep in May so they haven't added anyone since then).  Have a great time!

Ken

redtanrt10

Ken,

I need to cancel.  I'll try and text you now, if we miss call/text me  714-743-2764

thanks!

Mike

redtanrt10