Buttonwillow VARA Racing Jan 13 & 14

Started by VIPERBASE 1, November 29, 2017, 05:52:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VIPERBASE 1

Hey anybody going?
Anybody been to this event?    https://www.vararacing.com/university-of-vara-2017
Sounds like it's managed a bit like the West Coast Racing event at Big Willow.

I know Ben has posted about Buttonwillow.

What say ye?

Thanks!

'08 Very Viper Orange SRT-10 Coupe -  The Orange Lure

PCH VIPER

Hey Mike,
I know some of the guys are going to ButtonWillow  with SpeedVentures on Jan 27-28.
We have not run with VARA, although I know a bunch of guys in that organization and they run a great event.

Keep an eye on the SoCal website   ;)
We have a pretty cool events calendar in the works and will try to get it published very soon.

I can tell you that the first event in January will be down in San Diego so that will be very convenient for you  :)

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Banzai Ben

The VARA event which is their 2 day driving school would be a great idea for you Mike. I went to 3-4 different driving schools when I first started tracking and highly recommend it.
I'm not sure which track event i'm Doing next but Buttonwillow is my favorite local track so i'd like to get out there again soon. I'll post up when we go next. Thanks
2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

VIPERBASE 1

Quote from: PCH VIPER on November 29, 2017, 02:32:24 PM
Hey Mike,
I know some of the guys are going to ButtonWillow  with SpeedVentures on Jan 27-28.
We have not run with VARA, although I know a bunch of guys in that organization and they run a great event.

Sounds good thanks!

I've decided to stick to my plan and get another set of wheels w/Toyo's before my next Track event.
Will AutoX till then.

Hey if anybody is looking to sell a set of wheels in Jan., lemme know.  Already have the EBrake Re-Location kit and should be able to handle 18's (with a tweak or two).

Quote from: PCH VIPER on November 29, 2017, 02:32:24 PM
Keep an eye on the SoCal website 
We have a pretty cool events calendar in the works and will try to get it published very soon.

I can tell you that the first event in January will be down in San Diego so that will be very convenient for you
In San Diego?!!  Awesome!! 

Hey if you're looking for a post-event place to meet, I know this great little Bar & Grill that'd be perfect. 
The owner is a total gear head and would love to see his parking lot full of Vipers.

True Confession..  I've been scheming to organize an event at this place with a focus on the San Diego Viper crowd.  But hey the more the merrier.

VIPERBASE 1

Quote from: Banzai Ben on November 29, 2017, 07:00:03 PM
The VARA event which is their 2 day driving school would be a great idea for you Mike. I went to 3-4 different driving schools when I first started tracking and highly recommend it.
I'm not sure which track event i'm Doing next but Buttonwillow is my favorite local track so i'd like to get out there again soon. I'll post up when we go next. Thanks
Hey thanks Ben. 
I couldn't agree more.  I need more HPDE, practice/experience and I'm eager to get out there again.

PCH VIPER

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures