Main Menu

Annual Slither

Started by NK BREKR, April 18, 2006, 11:47:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yeloone

The YELOONE will be there.............HOLY COW our first Viper outing!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We'll call for reservations...........any possibility of hooking up with a caravan; we live in the Temecula area.  Mary and Ron look forward to meeting everyone.

PCH VIPER

We made reservations today....10:30 was the earliest. 
Lance
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

sherrie

6th Annual South Coast Slither

Day: Sunday, May 21, 2006
Time: 9:00am - 2:00pm

Sunday Brunch is $18.95 plus $5.00 for parking. Seating is first come first serve. If you want gauranteed seating please call to make reservations.

Duke's
(714) 374-6446
317 Pacific Coast Hwy
Huntington Beach, CA 92648
Cross Street:Between 1st St and Main St

Map of Dukes: 714-374-6446
 317 Pacific Coast Hwy
 Huntington Beach, CA 92648,  US

Come join the Southern California Viper Club on a fun filled day ride along the beautiful California coastline as dozens of Vipers rumble together through popular beach communities.  Three separate starting points have been established for each major area, San Diego, Orange County and Los Angeles. All three groups will start early (apprx. 8 a.m.) by gathering simultaneously at their respective meeting points for coffee and such.  Then caravanning to the central meeting point at "Duke's" restaurant on the pier in Huntington Beach. We will have secure parking in Valet parking for a fee of $5.00.The front lot parking will be within clear view of the front patio where brunch will be served at apprx. 10:00a.m. After filling our tummies and chatting with fellow club members we will depart. In snake like formation we will cruise along Pacific Coast Highway south toward Dana Point Harbor where we will take a few minutes to stretch our legs and regroup. Then back north on P.C.H. were we will finish at Fashion Island, Newport Beach at apprx. 1:30 p.m. If you get lost the address is 451 Newport Center Drive, Newport Beach, CA 92660. All members and guests are welcome to attend. Just a fun short day ride and a good opportunity to become better acquainted with some of the really great people in this club.There is no cost other than what you spend on brunch $18.95 per plate and valet parking at $5.00 per vehicle. For more detailed information, refer to the following pages.  If you know someone who owns a Viper but is not a member of the club, feel free to invite them.  This is a great way for them to experience what the club is all about. Be sure to arrive with a full tank of gas as there will be no stopping or waiting for those who have not.[/size]

If you are in the San Diego Area
The San Diego slither to the slither will be meeting at the Rest Stop 5 miles North of Hwy 78 off Hwy 5 (not 15). in Camp Pendelton. Restrooms and snacks available. – Paul Hawker @ (858) 451-8791

If you are in the Orange Area
Meet at 8:15am at The Block of Orange off the 22 Fwy at The City Drive exit. Park in front of Krispy Kremes parking area. Any problems call Tony at 951-359-0338.

If you are in the Riverside Area
This group will meet at 7:15 at the Main Street Park and Ride in Corona which is on the corner of Main Street and Grand Avenue right of the West 91 Fwy in Corona. We will depart at 7:30 and meet up with the Orange County Area people. Any questions call Tony (951)359-0338.

If you are in the Los Angeles Area
This group will meet at DC Performance at 8:00am and depart at 8:30am.
– Tony @DC Performance (310) 841-6996
Map DC Performance
Map of 3370 Livonia Ave
 Los Angeles, CA 90034-3126,  US

DC Performance To Duke's Restaurant

1.Start at 3370 LIVONIA AVE, LOS ANGELES - go 0.1 mi
2.Turn Right on ROBERTSON PL - go < 0.1 mi
3.Bear Left on EXPOSITION BLVD - go 0.1 mi
4.Make a Sharp Left Turn on S ROBERTSON BLVD - go 0.1 mi
5.Take ramp onto I-10 WEST - go 1.9 mi
6.Take exit #3B onto I-405 SOUTH toward LONG BEACH/LAX AIRPORT - go 37.0 mi
7.Take the CA-39 exit toward HUNTINGTON BEACH - go 0.3 mi
8.Turn Left on CENTER AVE - go 0.1 mi
9.Turn Right on BEACH BLVD - go 5.1 mi
10.Turn Right on ATLANTA AVE - go 0.5 mi
11.Turn Left on 1ST ST - go 0.2 mi
12.Turn Right on PACIFIC COAST HWY - go 0.2 mi
13.Make a U-turn at Main Street.
14.Turn Right into the very 1st driveway you see
Welcome to Dukes, Huntington Beach.

Any Problems At All Call Tony At 951-359-0338

Mr. Fangs

Small correction.
The San Diego slither to the slither will be meeting at the Rest Stop 5 miles North of Hwy 78 off Hwy 5 (not 15). in Camp Pendelton. Restrooms and snacks available.
Paul & Teresa 09 Coupe

Mr. Fangs

The San Diego slither to the Slither will meet at the Camp Pendelon area Rest Stop on I-5 North at 8:30 am. Leaving for Dukes at 8:45 sharp. Family radios set for channel 1.0

Paul & Teresa 09 Coupe

sherrie

Los Angles Club Members

DC Performance is only a meeting spot!

If you would like to stop for coffee and a snack, Starbucks is down around the corner off Robertson Blvd.

Map from DC Performance to Starbucks

Driving Directions from 3370 Livonia Ave, Los Angeles, CA to Starbucks, 9824 National Blvd # A, Los Angeles, CA

yeloone

Randy and Diane !!!!!!!!!!!   What a super day !  Our first slither and it was a great time.
I'm still new on this site, so I don't know how to use those faces, anyway a job well done.

EXHLR8N

Grace and I enjoyed it as well.  Great company, food and ......slithering!

Thanks.
The Best Things in Life are Dangerous

PCH VIPER

Randy and Diane, It was a great event and enjoyed by my entire family!   
Only problem was....I felt a bit "under-dressed" compared to.........

:o   ;D   ;D   :o
What an awesome sight!!!

Lance
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

sherrie

Randy & Diane's New Ride

Hey Everybody:
Does Randy & Dianes NEW RIDE look familiar!!!!
It's got a great new home!! Congratulations!

sherrie

Thank you Everyone!

Thank you to everyone for making this event a success!

Big Thank You to Diane Tribolet!

Thank you to Diane for working with management for a private room. The room and seating was Fanatstic! Thanks!

sherrie

Fantastic Photo Diane! ;D

sherrie

More Great Photos!

Check out more great photos at The Gallery!